3500 help with channel sort???

Username: Bludevl11

Post Number: 1
I had a 2700 and when you pushed the sat button you could sort with the echostar package. With the 3500 it will not give me that option when I push the sat button. Any help would be appreciated.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1460
it works on all Pansats...if done correctly

Username: Bludevl11

Post Number: 2
Lk I deleted all channels and did a blind scan on both sats with the vertical polarity only. Ive read that it would then give me the echostar package option that I did not have before. But after doing this I still do not have the echostar package option. Is there anything else I can do??

Username: Paint

Post Number: 9
LK, Hadn't noticed this thread when asked U about SID sort, thought you might want to repost it here. Is it kosher for someone else to paste your post here as long as original author is acknowledged? Seems like to many new threads being started when good titles exist.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1612
I have no problem with copy/paste....I do it all the time...don't worry about the author...we're not writing Best sellers here!

Everyone starts a new thread cause they are TOO LAZY to read the old ones...and the ARCHIVES here are loaded with great info...

Actually , nobody never needs to ask a question here, cause its already been answered here somewhere...unfortunately, Ecoustics won't organize the threads into TOPICS by receiver type and Dish pointing,so questions are just asked and answered on any thread, irregardless of the thread SUBJECT/TOPIC...Ecoustics wastes alot of bandwidth because of their disorganization, and people starting new threads all the time....but then they save bandwidth because everything goes to ARCHIVES quickly, and U can't reply to those threads....

thats why I say Dsscommunity or any other Dss site is so much better...its all easy to find, organized by Topics, and has files, guides, and manuals..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us