Adding 121W Sat on Pansat 2500A

Username: Gopher1965

Post Number: 1
Hi, can anyone tell me how to add the 121W sat on my Pansat 2500A? I just upgraded to a superdish 121 but am not sure how to add the satellite and scan the channels.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1312
There are thousands of threads about setting up the 121 dish..go read them ...here and EVERY other DSS site..

Bronze Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 46
you should see echo 9 in your satellite list.
universal, 10750,tp 11724

Post Number: 2
Thanks for nothing LK, if you don't have a constructive reply, please don't bother. Justice, can you tell me which skew and elevation I should set up since all three satellites have different settings? I am in zip 90045.

Thanks, in advance.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Gopher,
with your zip code, it should be
azimuth--171
elevation -- 50
skew-- 94

Post Number: 3
Thanks justice, I will try that and post back the results.

Post Number: 4
I was able to get 119 and 121, but have just not been able to tune to 110. Any suggestions? Thanks,

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
check your antenna setting.If you pulled in 119 and 121 you should have no problem getting 110.

Post Number: 5
OK, I managed to get all three satellites, but now, for 110 all channels say scrambled or bad channel. The settingd for 110 are -

LNB Type - Standard
LNB Local Freq - 11250
22KHz - Off
DiSEqC - #1
Skew - 0
TP - [6] 12281 H 20.000
Positioner Setting - Disable
Satellite Scan - ALL

The Level is at 70% and rhe Quality is at 90%

119 Sat is on DiSEqC #2 and 121 is on #3

Post Number: 6
I forgot to mention that I am using the X-85BL_060203_271T_au_api(N).bin bin.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1440
Gopher I would help U but now I don't like U.....U have several things wrong..

Post Number: 7
LK, I have nothing against you, but I just don't like pompous people. It's OK, I can get help from others. I don't need you to do me any favors.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1442
Instructing someone to go to another better site and READ is considered very helpful information in the DSS world...but many people ignorant to this hobby and newbies, consider it as "pompous" because they are lazy, want to be spoon fed, and don't want to do the obvious necessary time tasking of reading to acquire the information they need!

Post Number: 8
Thanks for the information, LK, but I am not interested in having a war of words with you. If you had the time to type in a message telling me what I should and shouldn't do, you could easily have typed in the info I was looking for, which was provided to me by others, but NO, you just want to waste your time and mine. Please go see if someone else needs your help. I can probably do without it.

Post Number: 9
Justice, the other thing I notice is that all channels on TP which is H are not showing on the 121 bird.

Post Number: 10
OK, here is the latest. I added a dummy sat above the 110, set the default key and now I am getting all 119, 110 and some 121 channels. I am not getting any (H) polarity channels on the 121.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Did you do blind scane ??? Usually that is the best way.Let it search for the active tp and than it will scane the channels from the tps it pick up !!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Thanks Justice, that worked. My superdish is now operational. The blind scan worked.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
Gopher,
I am glad it worked for you. Now, for all your hard work , laid back and enjoy your T.V
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us