Long Range DirectTV Remote

Username: Lizardlips

Ashland, VA United States

Post Number: 5
I am using one reciver to send the signal to three rooms in our house and also 300 feet to our pool house. Is their a long range remote that will work with our satelite recivers?

Silver Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 147
$169.00 by universal called customizer emits radio waves as well as ir then buy their extender $50 or so. don't know if 300 feet is to far

Silver Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 148
It is a programable learning remote.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1453
DTV sells one for $49 that I have and use daily, works great...made by Hughes (RF remote extender HRCE-1).....I received it when DTV installed by Hughes receivers as part of their promotional deal , 6-7 years ago...but is only good for 150 FT, DTV claims...I too have a few TV's hooked to the same receiver and the pool area..

Username: Lizardlips

Ashland, VA United States

Post Number: 7
LK,

I been searching and so far all I have found are remote extenders that work up to 100 feet. I checked and are pool house is around 150 feet. Can you give me the exact model number of your setup? I tried a search on Hughes (RF remote extender HRCE-1 and got noting.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1456
That is my exact model...Hughes HRCE-1..there are no other numbers etc....why not call DTV and talk to them....they probably have universal ones...or one for your specific receiver type..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us