Horizontal Channels

Anonymous

Hi everyone, i only have one question that i'm trying to solve. its weird, and i've tried different things to fix it. But here is the question.

I can't seem to get any of the horizontal TP channels, like they have signal, but i can't get any of them, and i use to.

I'm running a Pansat 3500S, and my roommate has a Multistar or something like that, but he seems to get those channels, like Scifi and MTV.

If anyone knows anything that could help me, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1104
U probably have Dish Pro LNB's which converts all TP's to vertical polarity...therefore all channels are vertical TP..nothing on horizontal TP's..

BTW..says Dish pro, right on the LNB's at roof dish..

U will get same channels, just on different TP's and frequencies...do blind scans and vertical TP scans..and if using a channel list, U must use a "Dish Pro" channel list..

Anonymous

Thanks for the help LK, u r by far the STAR of this forum. I did another blind scan, just like any other time before. I didn't do any changes to it, and it found them, but the signal seems to go away after a couple of minutes, i'm starting to think, that maybe, my connection has a problem with it.

Anyways, gonna have to check the connection on a warmer day, to much snow right now.

I do have 1 more question, one sat 8, it always seems to change TP's, to a TP with no signal, then when i change it to the TP with signal, it doesn't save, and reverts to the one with no signal. any idea?

Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us