Can anyone help get missing channels

Username: Methylc

Post Number: 1
I've been spending hours messing with the CS 5000 that was given to me as a gift. I don't really know what I'm doing but I'm wasting tons of time that I should be spending on my real job. I hope some one can help. here the scoop.

I'm using the CS 5000 hooked up to a DTV triple lnb dish. I flashed the bin file (v1.19). flashed a channel list. then I autoscan 121 echostar 9, then 119 echostar 7, then 110 echostar 8,6.

After doing this, I get lots of channels but am also missing many (USA, hboE, foodtv, some ppv channels). the channels seem to be on a few transponders that should be on 119 echostar 7 according to lyngsat. however, I do get all the channels from most other transponders. I have done blind scans. Also, I try to enter the transponder using a manual scan but I get a message that says TP already exist. I can't see it in the frequency list though.

Does anyone have any suggestions that would help me pick up these channels. Any input is greatly appreciated.

My satellite setting for 110 echostar 6,8 and 119 echostar 7 are:

lnb on
lnb type: single
lnb frq: 11.250
22kHz on
DiSEqC switch off
legacy sw off

settings for 121 echostar 9 are the same except
lnb frq: 10.600

pe
Unregistered guest
fyi,dtv triple lnb dish gets only one satellite..............

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 997
pe...NOT true...can get 4 sats working without major modification..82-91-110-119...triple LNB tells U that its made for 3 sats (101-110-119)!...plus whatever U strap/tie on

don't expect to get the 121..need linear LNB and larger dish if on East coast..

pe
Unregistered guest
oh maybe for DTV only not for dishnet??
in my Birdog i can get all satellite for DTV but for DN only one at a time am I right??

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1042
NO...U can get 2 Bev (82-91) and 2 (110-119) Dishnet satellites all at once..

LT Dan
Unregistered guest
great info site here many files and helpful mods

www.fsfta.com

Username: Methylc

Post Number: 2
so, any suggestions as to why I'm not picking up certain channels. they should be on 119 right......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us