Save to oll: Fortec Lifetime Ultra

biverland
Unregistered guest
If you have been useing 282bins its time to chenge......instal Chancy 102t bin over ...end
you can instal the N2 key manualy ...
Al7bar .tk FTA Satellite Television Community, Audio-Video and more! - Latest 100t Series Bin 102t w-New Keys and Pic

biverland
Unregistered guest
This is the best solution for Fortec Lifetime Ultra so far......Its dos not have a "bev" for naw ....

Username: Chardd

Post Number: 1
my ppv is not showing ple help

Anonymous

and where do i get the Chancy 102t bin Biver

biverland
Unregistered guest
at : Al7bar.tkFTA you have to register..
but you get it free...

biverland
Unregistered guest
at : Al7bar.tkFTA you have to register..
but you get it free...

biverland
Unregistered guest
Olso is on Dss-Newbies...
dssHashHu .....
dssFSTA ....
dsstester....

biverland
Unregistered guest
Olso is on Dss-Newbies...
dssHashHu .....
dssFSTA ....
dsstester....

biverland
Unregistered guest
So FORTEC Lifetime Ultra is up end OK..
Instal the 102t Chancy bin over 282bin end you can czenge the key.....end up in no time.
Like it wos in N1..... ok

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 807
103T has replaced the 102T...its everywhere...use BL V 1.4 updater to load it into receiver, then set the default key (menu-parental control-2nd pin 0000-scroll down to "set default keys", emu -on,save and exit)..if your loader needs a make/model, its "ultra pan"..

Now U never need to change the bin again...only manually input keys (using pansat method) whenever they change...and do a scan every week if losing some channels..this file doe NOT get bev, ONLY Dishnet..and does NOT autoroll keys..its very similiar to the 256T bin,but a faster EPG and sharper picture..this bin basically just made your Fortec Ultra into a Pansat 2500 clone..

Anonymous

LK and where do i get the BL V 1.4 updater and the 103T bin i`m new to this , thank you

Anonymous

What is a bev this is all new to me, thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 60
For those of you running old tuners (614) in what apears to be a new fortec, the best thing you can do is to complete the resistor mod and load bin 271t. Autoroll works fine and I have tested it on numerous chip set combinations. So far every mod is running good. Please don't ask what mod I'm talking about. The info is here on this site and the file just about everywhere.

biverland
Unregistered guest
Instal end 102 chancy bin end you can
instal keys manualy
Al7bar .tk FTA Satellite Television Community, Audio-Video and more! - Latest 100t Series Bin 102t w-New Keys and Pic
in N2..

Silver Member

Post Number: 998
103T chauncy ultra pan bin already has the new keys!...just set the default key..

www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums...Fortec Ultra area has both 103T and BL 1.4 and many other bins and files..

biver...U are about 2 weeks behind the times..

Anonymous

can anyone tell me is this new bin file 103t 102t work in pal sistem or just ntsc sistem, because i am in europe and desperate to no how to install the new software for n2.Please can anyone help me
Thank you. i have fortec lifetime ultra receiver

Gold Member

Post Number: 1038
ONLY NTSC...not pal!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us