Help w/NHL Center Ice on BLueJay 2

Username: Postie60

Post Number: 4
Why do the channels for this package never end up with a game on them? Do I have to rescan on a nightly basis or am I doing something wrong? Need your help!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1172
They move the channel to another TP at game time...so U must scan the TP's..if U look here, I gave a more detailed answer in another thread "NHL" ..

Post Number: 7
Did a search, but couldn/t find your post. CAn you post a link?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1178
Sorry I don't spoon feed anymore..its there..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1179
These are the transponders that are needed to be scanned either 1 hour or during the game time ,, in order to receive the NBA, NHL and MLB package channels broadcast.

These channels will always be in the following places: Transponders 10 , 12 , 17 , 18 or 21 at 119° and transponders 24 or 25 at 110°..
Frequencies will be as follows @ 119W: 12355 H , 12384 H , 12457 V , 12472 H , 12516 V .
Frequencies will be as follows @ 110W: 12559 H , 12574 V

Choose menu on remote control, then select installation, tp scan, select 110 or 119 and in new screen choose the tp/freq you wish to scan..then click ok...do this an hour before or during the game...

Post Number: 8
LK,

Not looking for spoon feeding, just some help. I found a post about scanning the tp's only, but my BlueJay 2 doesn't seem to have the option of scanning individual TPs. Am I missing something?

Post Number: 10
On my BLuejay 2, on the installation menu there is no "tp scan" only a "channel scan". Is this the same thing?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us