CHEAP RECEIVERS

jkemart.com
Unregistered guest
Here is a great site to get a deal on receivers, if you need to upgrade:

jkemart.sux
Unregistered guest
Spam for support that is free on the net, what a rip off.

keep ypu spam to yourself, that site is a scammer.

nevereverever
Unregistered guest
yea dont buy.

if you buy a fta receiver buy a name brand pansat cool-sat viesat orasat if it is not one of those name brands why waste your time.

NEVER buy support!!

bodydropper
Unregistered guest
yea he is right only buy a name brand. i learned by buying a no name unit and getting crap.

buy name brands get a good box and all the channels up all the time better deal.

=l ; )
Unregistered guest
Yahll got that right.Matter of $30 bucks gets you sumthin real and saves you the $100 you threw away on that piece of crop that fried with the first mod you made to it.Shop around and you see the names are about as cheap as those clowns.Ebay best deals you can find.

jinbodb
Unregistered guest
i would stay away from ebay buy from a real dealer that buys of the maker if you want a brand new real NONE clone receiver.

on ebay right now lots of clones sold as real units. then the users hate them due to how crap they are.

you are getting free hbo ppv ect you wont pay 200$ then you are dumb.

=l ; (
Unregistered guest
Ebay does me right every time but i know what im lookin 4 an wise about the dealers i get it from.Cant beat the prices thats all im saying.Just got to know what an who you dealing with.An $200 is about $62 bucks to much.Dang a 3500s is only $160.Delivered in 3 days free.

Username: C71ss

Post Number: 1
how do you pick a box. are they all the same?

=l ; L
Unregistered guest
I always pick a box with my left finger.But she always lays to my right.

Username: C71ss

Post Number: 3
how can you tell a real box our a clone?

=l ; O
Unregistered guest
The clone will smell like PVC?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us