New bin?

Username: Chata

Post Number: 8
I was wondering if there is a new bin for flu?

tainja
Unregistered guest
yes try this link:
http://forums.al7ba*.tk/showthread.php?t=129667
replace * with r

Bronze Member
Username: Whatzzzuppp

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 29
HI
I HAVE THE FORTECSTAR ULTRA I LOST ALL THE CHANNELS
WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET THEM BACK
CAN SOMEBODY HELPME PLEASE THNX IN ADVANCE
ADAMZOZ@HOTMAIL.COM

Bronze Member
Username: Whatzzzuppp

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 30
hello anyone there could help
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ca7777
Unregistered guest
IS YOUR DISH DOWN?
send me $5.00 through www paypal . com and i will fix your dish
my files are not the same bullshit that works for a week then goes down ..i program my own files and i guarantee them for 60 days min.
send payment to chrisaldridge7777@hotmail.com through paypal and you will recieve the proper fix for your dish along with complete instructions on how to fix your dish. Please include what model reciever you have to ensure the right fix is sent. using files you find on these free site can fry your reciever more often than not why not pay a small price for guaranteed piece of mind

Scented Kitty.
Unregistered guest
I wouldnt paypal you 5 cents.What a scammer you R ca7777.GET BENT>>>Anyone that would send you anything would destroy there stuff even with the file your copying from the free sites anyway.A fool and his money............

Unregistered guest
I have got a Fortec Lifetime Ultra Plus Receiver and even after putting the new keys it is not working.
My satellite guy, from whom I bought the receiver says that it neds a new Bin file as the current one does not have Auto Roll.
Can someone please help me understand this and guide me If I can do this myself.
Thanx.

Scented Kitty.
Unregistered guest
READ THROUGH THIS SITE AND THEN GO TO ONE OF THE DOZEN LINKS TO THE FREE SITES YOULL FIND HERE AND READ THROUGH THE SECTIONS ON YOUR RECEIVER.YOULL FIND EVERY THING IS FREE.DONT BE SUCKERED.GET THE NEWEST FILE AND WITHIN 30 MIN YOULL BE UP AND RUNNING.JUST READ A LITTLE AND TAKE YOUR TIME.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 704
Use the old 256T bin and input the new keys!..for the Ultra!

RZ
Unregistered guest
Please advise me where I can get the old 256T bin for Fortec and how to upload to my receiver.
Its my first time any help is appreciated.
Thanks LK for all the help.

ca7777
Unregistered guest
meow@scented kitty

Scented Kitty.
Unregistered guest
ca7777.Bend over and see if you can smell the tuna.More likely its gonna smell like the litter box you crawled out of.

Username: Ashwaria

Post Number: 1
I need help getting Nagra 1 keys. Used latest keys that Baba Khan provided and they work fine. Can't get any U.S. channels. Please, help me Baba Khan....

Scented Kitty.
Unregistered guest
What you need is nag 2 keys.If you dont have a spot for nag 2 you need the newest file for your receiver that youll find for free at one of the Best Dss Sites.Find that thread below this one and go there and get it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 711
RZ..go to ANY other DSS site..they all have this file and uploaders and How To Guides...read them..there is a topic thread here "Best Dss sites'...pick any one of them!

RZ
Unregistered guest
Hello All.
I have the new bin file 291t for Fortec Lifetime Ultra.
I just need some help , how to download this to the receiver its my first time and what download tool to use, and how to connect to computer.
Please advise.
Any help appreciated.
Please excuse me if this is not the riht place to ask this question.

Username: Gongo

Houston, Tx Usa

Post Number: 1
waitng for picture over 500% no picture
I have tried the whole night no picture with bin 143 and 144. Pse give me a favor which bin and what steps to put the new key. and which keys work for dn?

Silver Member

Post Number: 770
upload the 144 ...set the default key...and put on a DN channel...wait until keys roll (waiting for picture) is completed...do NOT touch anything..it could go to 1000% and take 30 minutes to roll...be patient!

BTW...I presume U have a pansat 2700..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us