Help needed to setup Super Dish 121

Username: Jnps

Post Number: 3
We are trying to install super dish121 using Pansat2700A. We are getting 80%signal but no quality at all. We tried different settings(according to the forums) but no luck. We even changed two locations. Any suggestions would be appriciated. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 789
Need 33 inch dish and linear LNB..

Username: Jnps

Post Number: 4
we bought a brand new Super dish 121 with DB34 switch from ebay. It has 3 LNBs(121,119,110).

lnbsucks
Unregistered guest
super dish has linear lnb.

Username: Jnps116

Post Number: 4
Thanks for clearing my doubt. We have connected the LNBs to the DB34 switch in the order of 110,119 and 121. We are getting 80% level and no quality for the "Disqc" #3 for all three 110,119 and 121. We are seeing 40% level and no quality in other disqc settings #1 and #2 for all three satelletes. Please help us to get the quality and level.

Post Number: 5
When we tried to change the angles, successfully we got the signal and 90% quality from 110. Now we are enjoying payperview channels. But still we are not getting any quality from 119 and 121. Any suggestions please?

=l ; )
Unregistered guest
You need to set the skew of the dish correctly.

Bronze Member
Username: Keanos

Post Number: 16
current bev keys

Post Number: 6
Thanks for the replies. Presently I have 144 bin in my Pansat2700 receiver. Still I need Bev keys? What are bev keys means?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us