Help w/ dishnetwork and Pansat2700A

Username: Gpatel76

Post Number: 1
Hello All,
I am very new to using satellite. I just have a question about using dishnetwork dish (dish 500) for pansat2700A receiver. I have two dishes at my house one for internation programming and one for national. Now, i was wondering if i am about to hook up pansat receiver to this dishes. Will it work? Also, can i use dishnetwork spillter or i have to use pansat spillter. I am just asking these questions because i wanted to keep dishnetwork and also use my pansat receiver as FTA receiver. I would apperciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 396
Hey sup. R U saying U have a DN subscription and want to use that equip 4 both sub & fta? The DN will work with UR panny fine, when it comes to combining apples and oranges(sub&FTA), U have DP LNB 4 sub which has a built-in sw. that most agree will not combine with a DiSEqC sw. Keep checking back for other more informed opinions on this. Just trying to let U know we are here.

Username: Gpatel76

Post Number: 2
Thanks for your help. I did find some info on the web. All wanted to know that if DishNetwork splitter or switch will work w/ pansat or not. It doesn't seem to work so would assume that i have to go outside and change that switch.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us