Pansat 2700A Help

Username: Raj909

Post Number: 1
Just setup my new Pansat 2700A receiver and having some problems which I would appreciate some assistance.

Here are the steps I have taken:
1) Flashed the receiver using the GTRom Loader v.3.35
2) Used the BIN - X-87BL_051213_140_au_api.bin
3) English
4) Installation
5) Antenna Setup
6) Selected ECHO 3/Ku
7) Changed DiSEqC to #1 (Satellite 61.5 is plugged into LNB1 on Diseqc Switch)
8) Satellite Scan returns 0 program Found
9) Blind Scan, Scan All returns 0 Transponder Founded

Would a DirectTV dish work or only a DishNetwork dish? Is a Dish500 required?

Thanks!

Bronze Member
Username: Ikaleem

Post Number: 36
did you change the freq to 11250...and what are the level and signal strength....pls post all the details without it is very difficult to pin point the problem

Post Number: 2
Removed switch completely, now going directly from dish to reciever - same results.

The Antenna Setup details shows Level at 30% and Quality at 0%.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 311
again did you change the freq. to 11250?

Post Number: 3
I removed the switch and went directly from the dish to the receiver and its working like a champ! Thanks for the help!

Anonymous

Can you please tell me what keys you used for dish network ?
Key 0 and key 1 ?

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1134
ALL the newest keys are posted in the "NEW KEYS" thread..the keys are the same for every receiver...they do not change by receiver type..they work on all Pansats, Fortecs, Co*olsat, Viewsat,Digiwave, clones etc...its even posted there how to input them...and if U were smart U would upload an autoroll bin and not need to manually input the keys!

Username: Mazda

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Juss a newbie to FTA. Do have to load the X-87BL_051213_140_au_api.bin to my Pansat 2700 and then manually change the keys. Or can I change the keys only. Not sure how to change keys on my Pansat.

The guy who updates my fta is on vacation until Jan 8th.

Username: Mazda

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Is there step by step intstruction on how to load bin files on to fta.

Unregistered guest
I have Pansat 2700A, since Tuesday it is not working, I tried to change key 00,01 under dish network and scaned all the required Satlite,channels list comes but no picture and sound, I do no know what to do. If some one can help to find the problem.
thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1138
Just upload the 140 bin,anf the keys will autoroll themselves to the latest current ones..

load factory bin,load 140 bin,set default keys,using the remote configure your antennae and LNB,disque settings, do a scan,let the keys roll..watch TV..

Anonymous

Loading factory bin is different from loading 140 bin ???

How do i load the factory bin ?

nayyar
Unregistered guest
thank you for response,where can I get 140 bin file and when uploading which of the choice "App file,Data channel or Boot file"
still I have to enter key 00,01 under dish network and scan.
thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1142
Pick a site..they all have the 140 autoroll and factory bins, and many different upload software and the How To guide files..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/183727.html

BTW..all files are uploaded the same..and if something is different,the readme file with the file will tell U whats different..its app file

Username: Lordnino

High Point, NC USA

unable to obtain satelite signal...a no signal dialouge box displayed...help......

Gold Member

Post Number: 1168
Victor..U Need to align the roof dish correctly...there are many satellite finders and calculator files at most DSS sites..basically need to aim it towards Mexico..also check your cables and connections again..

Username: Agalyag

HI there

I am newbie

could you please explain how to put keys manually in pansat 2700a

not uploading the bin file?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1170
Read some threads here (new keys)..its posted here 100x...its the same for all Pansats..

Hi Thill

please explain how to manually put the keys in pansat 2700a

simply upload the new bin file - Ok
but I want to find ways

Gold Member

Post Number: 1182
U should just use the 140 bin that has auto roll and will automatically roll to the latest keys,after U upload it and set the default keys....and roll EVERY time there is a key change!

Here is a link /thread that explains how to manually input keys for many receivers...all pansats are done the same way!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/184799.html

Username: Sexton8

Post Number: 10
8282 on the remote nag2

Gold Member

Post Number: 1192
pat..8282 is for the c*oolsat and cooltec,not pansat..

thank you
Thill / pat Sexon

Post Number: 5
thank you
Thill / pat Sexon

pl clarify the 828x

Bronze Member
Username: Sexton8

Post Number: 11
works on pansat too

Anonymous

For using the remote to manual input keys

Pansat code is 0000

Cools*at code is 8282

Username: Asandy1234

Guys I have problem with my pansat 2700a I get absolutely no signal strength for my 121 w. When I hook up to my digiwave 7000 everything is perfect but not with my pansat 2700a even with the factory bin .
Please somebody help.

Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10
then it sounds like U are not loading the pansat..are uU using the correct cable...null modem,NOT straight..its either the cable not loading bin to receiver,defective receiver,or U haven't configured the remote menu..presumming U are telling us the entire facts..that U loaded your own digwave and using it at same house..

mohib03
Unregistered guest
i had a same problem , did some blind scanning , i got all the channels back but i messed up press the set default key since then i got no picture, please some one help me right now , i have to watch the cricket on dn
thanks in advance

Anonymous

Have a question - need help desperately:
Used Dec. 5 auto-roll bin (#123_autoroll bin) to program my Pansat 2700. First I loaded original factory ware. Then loaded the auto_roll bin. Then did blind scan for each satellite separately.
(Then I did another blind scan for each satelite directly as I realized I didn't set my switch settings correctly). Then I went to Parental Control and pressed Set Default Key option. Then exited out. Then I wait for picture - picture is loading - 10%, 20%, 100%, 10,000% but no picture. The only picture I get is on preview channels from Dish package (channels 100 and 500). Everything else is black - no picture.

Question is - WHAT exactly am I doing wrong?
Should I re-program everything again and start all over? Should I just load my old bin back without auto-roll?

Does anyone have current/new keys for regular bin (no auto roll) for Pansat 2700?

Thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
Just put the 140 bin on, and set the default keys and do a blind scan.

BigDaddy75
Unregistered guest
Have a question... why am i not getting the description of channels when i click on the guide i see the channels but but no description. what am i doing wrong?

thanks

Username: Tolirich

HI, I have a Pansat 2700A and I did install .bin files that I needed them. Two days ago I did install couple more bin files and blocked my Pansat. It won't boot anymore. It won't show "on" anymore, just some flashing light that moves from left to right. Need help. Thanks

helper
Unregistered guest
it looks like our bin file has gotten hit. that said john when we do get the new one posted you will have to do a master reset . to do this you will have to hit "menu" then "factory setting" when prompted for the password hit "menu" then "info" then 1668. if anybody out there knows of a good site to download bins please post them up. thx much. good luck.

Username: Jr1sat

I uploaded the file successfully, but my screen comes to one channel and the remote stopped working and therefore cannot go to menu. Can anyone help?

tom duffield
Unregistered guest
Why does my pansat 2700 power off and power on by itself every hour or so , which changes my time settings. how do i correct?

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
Probably using the old 132 bin..that was a common problem (shutting off/on)...upgrade to the 140 bin..

tom duffield
Unregistered guest
How do i turn on the 140 bin manually, will it screw up the other programming

Silver Member

Post Number: 238
What??????????...turn on???...go READ!

There's an entire thread here on how to load the 140 bin..

Username: Flashman

Sounds like you have the time zone, time and date wrong. Default is 01/01/2005. Found in user setup. enter on the time and the rest is straightforward

Username: Flashman

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=577375#POST577375

Time date and time zone are wrong. Go to user setup and enter on the date, pretty easy to follow.

Unregistered guest
pls let me know how can I program my pansat 2700A remoto control to operate my tv and dvd player, need the steps by steps and key codes.
TYVM for your coop.
Fabio

Unregistered guest
Since we r unable to obtain TV guide for the pansat, wich site would I b able to access and view the TV guide for the programs that I like to watch, for example ppv sports and perhaps others stations.
TVM
FL

Silver Member

Post Number: 281
www.dishnetwork.com

firpup
Unregistered guest
have 2700 and have done everything that I have reaad, but I am only getting almost all the channels except premium channels like HBO, Starz, HGTV, none of the sports packages, Bravo ect.
Have reloaded factory 111bin, reloaded 140, scanned channels and set default key. Signal is 80 and Quality 99, cannot figure it out. Help please

pandher
Unregistered guest
How and where to get 140 bin

Anonymous

New to FTA have Dish Network system. Have installed files to make work. I will get a signal and then lose it just as fast. Have tried echo 7, 8, and 9 all doing the same thing. What are we doing wrong here. Please help

Silver Member

Post Number: 366
First align the dish and the LNB's (eyes)..run cable directly from each LNB to receiver and make sure U are getting the channels from the correct satellites...next load the 140 bin (assuming U have the pansat 2700) then scan the satellites..hook up disque switch....configure the receiver with disque switch settings, set the default key, wait for keys to roll, and watch TV..

Unregistered guest
Can the SW for a Pansat 2700A be downloaded with my old
Mac 8100/100 OS 8.1?

Silver Member

Post Number: 371
Can't use it to upload files to the receiver..

Username: Jackiedoo

Tampa, FL

I would like to make a new channel list for my 2700a to include the 105 how do i start i am a newbee.
Thanks if any one can help me

Silver Member

Post Number: 378
Go to another DSS site where they have files and download a Channel Master Guide..

Username: Ramsgate

I'm a newbee.I admire LK for his great help .I mostly get the networks on a 4ft dish.How can I get other channels like TNT in the south caribbean?

frankO
Unregistered guest
Noob here..

Every two minutes my image goes out on my Pansat and a message come on: Wait For Picture!![Downing 0%]

It downloads up to like 400% then the image comes back, then it goes out and re-does the same thing every 2 minutes or 1.

Help please!

Username: Miteshpatelus

I am getting same problem as under please help................................................

Noob here..

Every two minutes my image goes out on my Pansat and a message come on: Wait For Picture!![Downing 0%]

It downloads up to like 400% then the image comes back, then it goes out and re-does the same thing every 2 minutes or 1.

Help please!

Anonymous

ok go to this website ask them for free software
for you pansat 2700a, tell them about code212
they will send it to you by e mail.
www.cia.com

frankOo
Unregistered guest
Oh wait I have a 2500A Pansat...

NOobb
Unregistered guest
Noob here..

Every two minutes my image goes out on my Pansat 2500A and a message come on: Wait For Picture!![Downing 0%]

Help please!

carlos981874910
Unregistered guest
Same here does the same thing

it was working fine and then it did that image thing 100,200 300% and then gets image and goes back to the same thing

Username: Magic4

Load bin 264 and then manually put in the new keys.

Anonymous

Where can i find bin 264 as well as new keys?

Anonymous

I have pansat 2700a can you tell me which bin will work for Dishnetwork

BUTT-BOY
Unregistered guest
-ANONYMOUS-I think the time is up again
U need my dick in your BUTT again....Also
bring LK and I will BUTT
F
U
C
K
him also.....Also bring the HITCH-e-B!tch-e-boy
he needs to get BUTT
F
U
C
K
E
D
also.......I rule the sight.....Not U or
LK and The HITCH-e-boy.....I will also let
U three bird....

S
U
C
K
my dick......ROTF....Also one more last thing
Igoing to
F
U
C
K
your moma's
C
U
N
T
and come in your butts....How do U get the COME
out of your BUTT"S without getting drunk......
..................John Ann CO*CK rides again

Username: Dishcrayzee

The Magic, can you please email me bin 264, I have a Pansat 2700. It would be much appreciated.

dishcrayzee@hotmail.com

Username: Dishcrayzee

If anyone has a working bin for Pansat 2700 that they have installed and tested, please email it to me.

dishcrayzee@hotmail.com

shakira
Unregistered guest
i am having same picture download problem will any one can send me bin264 please. my email is shakirap@hotmail.com

Bronze Member
Username: Sleeper

Post Number: 12
i am also having same picture download problem will any one can send me bin264 please. my email is cmanek@sympatico.ca

Username: Special_k

Hi! Please HELP! I got a Pansat 2700A. I'm getting most of the channels using:
FB D9 F2 D9 D6 C9 EF 7A
57 AD 32 24 67 42 6C E6
As of this morning I do not get a single ABC channel! Tomorrow is Super Bowl And I MUST be able to see it.

Username: Kat79

Purvis, Mississippi USA

Where can I go to get the new 264 bin file for the pansat 2700a. We are still not getting all channels. Only getting payper view. Dont understand what you mean by key codes either. We are really newbies to this and are so lost. Can you help us.

Username: Logan

Since I've had pansat 2700A I can't see close caption.
My wife is death so we always use close caption.
I'd appreciate if somebody can help me.

Anonymous

If anyone has a working bin for Pansat 2700A that they have installed and tested, please email it to us. We're really newbies to this and are so lost. Can you help us.

my email address is nitsuaf@msn.com

Anonymous

Help! I just flashed with bin 143 on my pansat 2700a and I am getting most of the channels but not the HBOs and Showtimes and PPV

Username: Jesseg

El paso, Tx Usa

Post Number: 4
Help! I just flashed with bin 143 on my pansat 2700a and I am getting most of the channels but not the HBOs and Showtimes and PPV

Silver Member

Post Number: 488
then do more scans..TP scans and blind scan

Username: Mr_d

hi my son was playing with remote and lost factory settings password how do i get them back or find the password.help would be greatly appreciated.thx
pansat 2700e

Silver Member

Post Number: 491
2nd pin PW is 0000...or simply just upload the new 143 bin

Username: Mr_d

i cant get into parentalcontrol

Bronze Member
Username: Trucker

Post Number: 20
arrow down to second pin enter 1668

Username: Michele007

Hey,
I'm using Pansat 2700A rec. It was working fine until now...It was originally set as an auto rollup key. However, recently it stated showing messages in every channels, "WAITING FOR PICTURE" 10%, 20%, 450%.... Generally the channels are back for few seconds and then it went back, showing same message "WAITING FOR PICTURE"
Could anyone please help me out with this issue?

Anonymous

Just bought a Pansat 2700A. I need to buy a dish. What should I buy. I am from Canada and my interest are in sports and movies... Can someone brief me on this?

shakira
Unregistered guest
i am using pansat 2700a. i was having picture downloan problem. so i upload the new bin file which is 143. then i tried to do the blind search and tp scan but i am still not getting any chanel and keep getting this message scrambled or bad chanel.
please help me .
Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 529
did U set the default key?...or reboot the receiver (back- power off/on)?...U should have!...also try manually input the keys next time,after U set default key now and reboot..

shakira
Unregistered guest
will you please tell me how to set the default key. also what do you mean by manually input the keys. will you please explain me more i would really apprecate you.
Thanks

How could you set default keys on the pansat 2700a? Could you please Guide.

Unregistered guest
can some one tell me what is the new key. also in the antena setting what frequency should be and # of equip and the skew#. i have been trying since 3 days but not getting any chanel. please help me.
Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 533
Scary people here...U people own FTA receivers and have no clue on the basics of how to use them..set the default key and manual key input are explained here 100x times in detail...again, this is a scary bunch...U should all be subscribing!

Username: Shakira

please help me here. i put the default key and restarted my receiver but still no luck. now i am getting picture download again and again.

Unregistered guest
I try to download a file onto my reciever Pansat 2700, I have the program, but I can not get connection btwn my computer and reciever, help

I have loaded 140 bin, set keys as default, and also did a blind scan. Still showing the same message "Wait for Picture" on 2700A Pansat receiver. Could anyone help solving this problem?

Username: Matape

please e-mail me the latest codes for pansat 2700a- I get a bad or scrambled channel. I am very new at this so I will take all the help I can get. Thanks again

Username: Shakira

i have pansat 2700a i am only getting those channel which has no $ mean only crapy chanels. i am really new and don't know how i can fix that. i would really aprreciate some one's help.
Thanks

Unregistered guest
Please let me know why GROM LOADER 3.35 fail to load the bin files for PANSAT2700A and ends with a note saying 'Failed to flash ROM'

troy2388
Unregistered guest
because ur using the wrong rs wire. ur suppose to use the cross over

gb midcan
Unregistered guest
Where do I find these bin files? I have been told I have to change the key codes also. I'm new to this, so I would appreciate the help. Please email me at zoppalg@mts.net

gs
Unregistered guest
i have a 2500 Pansat receiver were can i get the bin files.
thanks,greg

Bronze Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 29
dssrookie. _ _ _ ans read and understand what you're dong before getting started.You don't want to fry your box.

Silver Member

Post Number: 610
New Pansat bins released today .. with autoroll fix...go get em..they're everywhere...notice the date..11 Feb on files..

Pansat 3500 X-05BL_060211_141eubx_au_api auto fix!

Pansat 2500 X-85BL_060211_271_au_api(N) auto fix!

Pansat 2700 X-87BL_060211_144_au_api auto fix!

Unregistered guest
the 2700A is not working... I have tried all versions of the 143 and the new 144.... NOTHING... I know the 2300 and the 2500 very well along with a good understanding of the signal detail. I have not had a 2700A up till now. I have a direct tv dish and LNB I only want 6,8 for now. If I hook up my 2500A I am up and running.. I setup the 2700A only to get unscrambled channels. I do not think it is the LNB and there is no DiSEqC. I have went into parental control and set default keys, to no avail. Any one get this box to work???

Unregistered guest
the 2700A is not working... I have tried all versions of the 143 and the new 144.... NOTHING... I know the 2300 and the 2500 very well along with a good understanding of the signal detail. I have not had a 2700A up till now. I have a direct tv dish and LNB I only want 6,8 for now. If I hook up my 2500A I am up and running.. I setup the 2700A only to get unscrambled channels. I do not think it is the LNB and there is no DiSEqC. I have went into parental control and set default keys, to no avail. Any one get this box to work???

Silver Member

Post Number: 643
It should work exactly like the 2500...what do U have in your "receiver configuration " settings on the 2500? ...LNB type, standard 11250 etc ...menu-installation 2nd pin 0000 etc..and U must sat scan or blind scan the sats for the 2700..also can reboot the 2700 (back of receiver, power off, wait 2 min, power on)

Make sure the 2700 has same settings..2700 is same as 2500, no diff..and use the 144...U are doing something stupid and obviously wrong for the 2700 NOT to work...again blind scan, receiver configuration,receiver reboot..

Username: Ethpr

I'm using Pansat 2700A rec. It was working fine until now...It was originally set as an auto rollup key. However, recently it stated showing messages in every channels, "WAITING FOR PICTURE" 10%, 20%, 450%.... Generally the channels are back for few seconds and then it went back, showing same message "WAITING FOR PICTURE"
Could anyone please help me out with this issue?

Silver Member

Post Number: 674
Thats the autoroll trying to roll...let it, might take 20-30 minutes.....could go to 1000%...leave it on 1 good Dishnet channel and let it roll...same with Bell, if U have those sats too....then all should be fine..hope U are using the 144 bin..

Username: Wilrod83

Stamford, Connecticut Eeuu

Post Number: 5
hi guys i'm trying to download international programing with my superdihs but it doesn't work con someone help me

vknike
Unregistered guest
My Pansat 2700A is dead, I performed a factory reset and it never power cycle back. Screen is totally blank and nothing happens when trying to d/l the new BIN. Can anyone please help.

jkmart
Unregistered guest
here is a site to order cheap receivers:

https://www.jkemart.com/displayProductDocument.hg?productId=65&categoryId=34
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us