How can i download stuff to my pansat 2500a

Username: Lokoz

Post Number: 3
icant download stuff in to my pansat 2500a every time i try all it happens is it gives me an error thing that says(flash update failed)what can ido about hat im just a befinner so please help me.

Post Number: 4
icant download stuff in to my pansat 2500a every time i try all it happens is it gives me an error thing that says(flash update failed)what can ido about hat im just a beginner so please help me.

Anonymous

icant download stuff in to my pansat 2500a every time i try all it happens is it gives me an error thing that says(flash update failed)what can ido about hat im just a befinner so please help me.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 650
Go to the topic /thread "Best DSS sites" and pick one...they all have newbie manuals, guides, files etc..we don't have ANY here...they are NOT allowed!...so if U want to learn, go to another site than here..U need to READ for a couple weeks then U will have an understanding of FTA and what we and others are talking about..I have posted the Pansat set up guide 50x here but this site just allows everything to go to the ARCHIVES here...thats where the best info here is!!!But everything is unorganized here because there is NO permanent topic areas, so finding answers can be cumbersome here sometimes..

Flash failed = defective or wrong flash cable or SERIAL port (not USB)..U need a straight DB female ends cable...some receivers use a different cable (null modem)

Post Number: 5
i have the cable i need but it just dont work it can probably be thecabe that dont work but how do i know if it works orn not

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 663
is this like the candid camera show?...is this question for real?

Post Number: 7
i just need help how can i know if the cable works or not

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1308
You will probably never get this up and running. I'm not trying to be rude here but it's way more than you're going to be able to handle. From your post, it doesn't look like you know the first thing about any of it. So you should just give it up now before you waste more money.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us