Receiver that you can input two sets of key(for active,future)

Anonymous

Which brand of receiver and model can you input two sets of key(for active,future)
programs ?

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Ajb

Post Number: 11
pansat,viewsat or captive works( which already has autoroll) and of course *oolsat(* stands for C) and few more do a search little bit and you will find out the major players in fta receiver.

Silver Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 116
Which Pansat models have dual key entry?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
You can use autoroll on the pansat.(when the keys roll they will automatically detect it.

ynot 5929
Unregistered guest
I bought a new Pansat3500SD this week (feb06). I didn't load any bin yet.In parental control there are no second keys, only old, new and confirmed keys.My question is if I download a new bin (not an autoroll bin) will I get the second keys (for future changes) or is it tha the new pansat 3500sd do not have this feature.

Anonymous

Thankx for the info J Pear

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
pansat3500SD is one of the better receiver.The reason you can not go to second pin is you have not scan the satellites,that mean there is nothing for you to parental control.Get the latest fix for your receiver dssrookie.com for starter.you will see alot of helpful info from there,than as you read forums you will be familiar with other site names too.For your ??? about putting in the 2 sets of key.Your pansat will do it for you once you download latest program called autoroll(it's been out for couple of months.Just go to the site I told you and start from there.They will help you

Anonymous

To ynot 5929

From which site did you bought your Pansat 3500SD ?

ynot5929
Unregistered guest
Thanks J Pear
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us