DISH311 HELP PLEASE

Unregistered guest
I'm new to this so this may sound hilarious to some of you seasoned hackers. I currently subsribe to dish network the legal way and after a lil research on "free to air" things, I'm saying F*@k the legal way and I'm looking to convert my receiver over to receive free chanells but have absolutley no Idea of where to start, I've tried the dsscomunuty website but it keeps locking up on me. I have a brand new receiver (Dish311 model) with no card, and I have access to several different dish, the one I was planning on using was a dish 500 with the 2 seperate LNB's. my question is this; will is this reciever even work for what i want? it has no rectangle port on the bottom, and if so what do I need to purchase/do to get it to work, Any guidance or direction would be greatly appreciated

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 641
NO U need a FTA receiver( Pansat 3500 or Coo*lsat 5000)take your pick, forget anything else....the roof dish is OK...the switches might have to go...the LNB's, if they are NOT legacy twins are OK..the cables are fine...and dsscommunity forums is much better than here for learning...and it never "locks up on me...I am always there..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us