Setting up BEV

Username: Redan

Post Number: 9
I just repaired my receiver and I am finaly ready to setup BEV and get some TV. Could someone explain to me how to do so, what files I need and what keys I need. Or if there is a tutoriel about that. Link me plz

thx

Post Number: 10
Im also interested in Dish network, whatever is easier to setup. Just give me the information plz thx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I also forgot to mention I have a fortec lifetime ultra

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 267
U should read this FIRST!..and I believe Bev is ONLY available with the 270T bin..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/192129.html

U align your dish to the satellites U want,based upon how many and what type LNB's U have..

Bev is 82 and 91W ...Dishnet is 110-119W

Run RG6 cable from LNB's to disque switch to receiver...flash factory bin to receiver...then flash the latest safest bin U can use..scan the satellies U want(no disque attatched)...hook cable/s back up to disque switch..congigure your receiver...watch TV..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
I was reading the trhead you gave me and it says i need to find out if my receiver is 614 or 624 tuner. I opened up my box but have no idea where to look any help?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Forget my last question. I was able to find out what receiver I have, I have a new one. Could you please link me to the appropriate Bin files

Thx

Bronze Member
Username: Kosovari

Post Number: 13
you can find them dsscentral(.)net/ . click on the appropriate sat on the side and you will find the bin.. (270)

Silver Member

Post Number: 287
All the files are in the Forums at [link removed]

Pansat files..
[link removed]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
ok I got the right version of BIN on my receiver now. I tryed entering a key for dish network but all Im receiving is black channels. I get the name of the channel but no picture or sound. The only ones working are the advertising channels.

Help plz. Whats the most recent key for dish network right now and is there something I need to do?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Could you also plz plz link me to the right BIN file for a NEW lifetime ultra, I looked at all those posts and read many threads, there is so many different ones, I am confused Thx

Silver Member

Post Number: 304
Use the 101T..scan 110-119....set default key..reboot receiver (back of receiver,power off,wait 2 min, power on)..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
I put the 101T bin files on, and now I am getting a new menu. I used to get a Fortec lifetime ultra menu, now im getting some blue menu.

In this new menu I dont have a set default key touch, I only have Set default setting and what this one does is it erases all the channels.

Silver Member

Post Number: 314
the 101t,made your receiver into a pansat now...which is good..U set the FACTORY settings ..now

how to input keys (pansat)..code is either 1668 or 0000
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/184799.html

How to set default key..
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/192053.html

menu
parental controls
2nd pin 0000 or 1668
set default key..hit enter

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I dont see Parental controls anywhere

Silver Member

Post Number: 330
U need to do a scan or add a channel list before U can see the parental control option..

Danos,obviously U know nothing about FTA...go do some reading..then ask questions!

ROCK06
Unregistered guest
I have a pansat 2500a and my disnet signal is 99,and why is my BEV EXPRESS signal only about 45,do anybody know why? please tell,thanks...

Silver Member

Post Number: 346
Obviously cause U don't have the LNB aimed at 82W or 91W...

ROCK06
Unregistered guest
thank you LK,I will try to move the dish again later,thanks again.

mxindustry
Unregistered guest
I have the old version of FortecStar Lifetime Ultra, my dishes are setup, I already have one satellite working, now I am in need of the key. How do I do this and which key is it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 392
install 101T bin...new keys are in it..

Anonymous

i'm in southern cal(orange county,ca) can i receive bev 82&91. currently getting 110&119
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us