Need further help with pansat 2700a

Username: Mcuachrp

Post Number: 4
I downloaded the bin with the gtrom loader v3.5 and after it says download complete, the box reloads and says ON the whole time. Then i turned the box off in the back, and took it to the tv. I plugged everyting in and chose enlish as the language. The i went to instalation and the antenna set up. I had the 61.5 satelite. The level was 54%, however the quality was 0%. Then i cheked the other satelites, 119, and the 110, and the same thing was for them as well. I read some other posts about changing it to 11250, and 1, 2, 3 ,4. How ever that didnt work. Can someone help me with this problem? please i really need halp because i have no idea wat else can be wrong. Thank u

Satellite Driver
Unregistered guest
you need to research more...
have bin 140 uploaded
have an empty satellite added to the list of sats.

make sure your dish is pointed to the intended satellites... what dish are you using? how are you connecting the LNBFs to your receiver?

after you have your dish(es) pointed properly, run a blind scan for each bird.

you are missing a lot of information there

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 353
Realign the 3 LNB's on the dish,

run cables directly to receiver and do a scan of each satellite seperately,this ensures U do have dish aimed correctly and receiving the 110-119 and 61.5

load bin 140

connect disque switch

configure reciver...using remote, menu,installation,etc standard,11250,off, port 1-2-3- according to how U connected outside cables to the disque switch

set default key

wait for keys to roll

watch TV

IF U do NOT all of understand this ,then go read the Pansat set up guide I have posted here in new thread..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us