Please help a newbie out. :-)

Username: Subkelvin

Post Number: 3
I would like to start using FTA to get whatever I can
get.

Can someone please suggest a good setup? I am in the US.

Also is there a list of what you can get?

Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 330
All you need to do is "READ,READ & READ TIL YOUR EYES BLEED" LOL

Username: Jazmyth

Post Number: 3
I think I set my receiver on 61.5w and should probably be 61.5E how do i change this.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 302
61.5W makes sense..

Username: Munika22

Post Number: 1
hi i am newbie,
LK i want to learn about the satellite system. yes i am ready to read till my eyes bleed. actually i do that since i am a computer programmer. satellite has become my hobby. so if you could please direct me towards some good reading stuff for beginners.
i am planning to buy pansat 2500a. getting it for about 50 dollars.
can i flash it for payperview and other channels for dish network and stuff like that.
please let me know waiting for your reply

munika

my-2-cents
Unregistered guest
for yall nubeees,

to learn about FTA stuff, first of all, you've got to do lots of reading in here. To avoid reading to many junks threads, do a search on certain topics, like, how to flash a pansa*t, satellite setup, echo 7, echo 8.6, and so on. Use google search, one of the best search engine on earth, or the search in here at the bottom.

recommendation, use the newer boxes out there, cause software updates are available all over the place. They want to make their sales so they better put updated bin files up very quickly. Not like them old Fortec, Pansat2500 or 2700, their bin takes 20 years to get updated.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 311
munika...DO NOT DOUBLE POST..I answered U in your other post already...now U are wasting my time!..U WILL GET BANNED FROM OTHER SITES FOR DOING THIS!!!

Just dive in..many sites in the link to read and begin...www.al7bar.t*k (remove the * in .t*k)has a good newbie and FAQ area...must register...its free..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/190219.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us