BEV 91w channels

BEV-muffdiver
Unregistered guest
I want to add a dish to get BEV. How many po*rn channels on BEV now? Dishnet got 7.

Bamboo1356
Unregistered guest
Well BEV has about 12 to 15 po*rn channels altogether I think. But Dishnetwork has excellent line up of channels way better then BEV. I have both of them and DISH is better channels for sure except for po*rn which BEV has better hand I guess. Enjoy and don't do too much hand job, LMAO

Anonymous

can i get BEV in southern california, orange county to be exact.

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
Yes you can, you need a bigger dish though, I heard that on the eastern part of States you can get BEV with a 20" dish all the way upto Florida, but you need a bigger dish for western part of States which is quite strange but it is true. You will need a 24" or larger dish with DSS LNBF's to get BEV. You will get both 91W & 82W in one dish with two LNBF's. 82W has HD channels, sports and regional south asian channels. Get a 30" FTA dish from Ebay and enjoy your TV. Or find a Dish1000 (SuperDish) for yourself and that will work just fine too. Good luck!

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 102
I know U can get Bev with an 18 inch dish in Eastern US, and I believe Western US also..

But I think Bev sucks and wouldn't waste my time..why do U think all the Canadians were paying BIG bucks to have a DTV sub or camID in P2/3 days or share an American DN or DTV sub now!

Humpa Lumpa
Unregistered guest
Interesting..... :-) u think i can get bev with a fortec lifetime ultra? or it will shut it down?

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
Good luck finding a SAFE ultra bin that receives Bev..

bk100k
Unregistered guest
I am in CA and I get the BEV, but I have been unable to receive any XXX channels. I am currently using my torodial 55 and a circular LNB.

Any suggestions?

Silver Member

Post Number: 307
Either tweak your dish alignment,
get a better bin,
input Bev new keys,
check your receiver configuration and settings again,
delete bev channels and scan 91 again
or check all the LNBs,cables and connections
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums