How to start??...new to FTA

ttt
Unregistered guest
just bought a pantec ultra fta for the first time..virgin receiver..how do i start? how to flash this receiver and load the keys? any help for a beginner would be really helpful!!

Bronze Member
Username: Thill_luvs_cock

Post Number: 66
I'll let thrill the azzhole do a cut and paste for you....he might be rude about it, but he will copy and paste..unless he has one of his hands on his C0CK or in his mouth...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Thillisback

Post Number: 16
Go to any reputable DSS site and start READING...there is NO other way...most sites have areas for newbies..

BTW...thats a clone of a pansat 2500, so U MUST use clone safe bins..keys are entered the same way as the pansat 2500...there is a smaller site dedicated to the pantecs... [link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 321
NOW I ASK WHO IS THE AZZHOLE?
THILL (THE REAL ONE) GAVE A GOOD CLEAN ANSWER, BUT LOOK AT THE IDIOT JUST ABOVE.

Dipper
Unregistered guest
PanTec receivers

This is perhaps most controversial receiver on the FTA market. PanTec is not a company name or trademark product. Instead, it's a virtually unknown brand that has the same chip as the FortecStar and Pansat receivers. This allows software for either Pansat or Fortec receivers to be used with it--hence the dealer name "PanTec".

PanTec receivers are just as easy to use as Pansat or Fortec receivers . The instructions are also the same, depending on what firmware you load to it.

What makes them controversial is the fact that they are clones and not a true, authorized Fortec or Pansat product. This makes them a lot cheaper but some argue that it also makes them more susceptible to "clone-kill" measures like the recent Blacklist's Clone Killer fiasco .

My educated opinion is that since there are two competing coders (BlackList and Alibar), it is unlikely that those kinds egotistical power plays will happen with Fortec, Pansat, or PanTec receivers. I say go ahead and buy a PanTec if you can save yourself a couple bucks!

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1202
Slo_hand2
Silver Member

Oh did you ever mess up that is the real one LMAO. Check his post out LOL.

Maple Sucks
Unregistered guest
@Slo_hand2

Ujust called the real Thill an "AZZHOLE"

not nice.

Anonymous

Thrilled, welcome back, I know you have been a great help for all of us.

Q.
1- When I do a scan on the super dish, for some reason I do not get all the channels?
2- The channels I get are not in the right order, and the channels numbers keep changing when I change channels. What can I do about this. Thanks

Anonymous

thill you made that post i would guess you can answer it.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 322
no I did not I called the phony one "T L C" that not 'Thill1951 is back'
LK Knows better then to think I would call him that!
Lets not HIJACK this thread OK

HashHU. com
Unregistered guest
One of our sponsors, FTA Source is having special on the CaptiveWorks CW600 FTA receiver. It's already known for it's software support, and is being talked about by many. We would recommend this for any beginners or people looking to get into FTA, it has the software support and horsepower to get things done at a very inexpensive price. $139.99 Shipped!

Check FTA Sources special on the captiveworks cw600 here.

www.ftasource.com

For all the best brands of FTA receivers and great service! Supporting our site sponsors helps to keep HashHU completely free for our valued members. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Another new cheap receiver..who knows how the software support will be in the future..I wouldn't buy it...I'd but a cheap Pantec before I bought that..at least with the Pantec there is software always around..clone safe Pansat software..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Another new cheap receiver..who knows how the software support will be in the future..I wouldn't buy it...I'd buy a cheap Pantec before I bought that..at least with the Pantec there is software always around..clone safe Pansat software..

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1206
Spamming is the name of the game. LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us