Picture Freezes for 1-3seconds once in a while

Anonymous

A 2800 rec and atmega128, getting 1-3 seconds of freezing video every once in a while. this seems to happen every 30mins or so, then sometimes not for an hour or so, I cannot identify a systematic pattern, except that it has been there ever since going to N2. Is this a timing issue of some sort? Atmega 128 18.432MHz. Otherwise, everything works great. Does FTA stuff have this type of anoyance? or no freezing? Any assistence appreciated.

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1347
all software whether DN,plastic, atmega, or FTA will cause that ocassional freeze and pixlation....

Anonymous

Why post as Anon, its obvious U R registered here, and if it`s to protect yourself from the RCMP`s, it didn`t happen.

Yes fta has issues like U mentioned and them some, especially with EPG and chanel sorting.

Anonymous

hello. this punjavi da

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1350
People post here as anonymous , so they can remain anonymous...its self explanatory!...with all the BS and trouble here, and bashing and swearing and name calling, people do NOT want to be subject to that childish nonsense..Ecoustics allows the trouble and they also allow the "anonymous" nick for registered members, so people will take advantage of any defenses they can.You are going to see more and more use of the nick "anonymous" after this year at Ecoustics..

The RCMP have nothing to do with it...its the troublemakers here..

Anonymous

Thank you Thill1951. You hit the nail on the head. I don't need to become a target here, so it is easier to remain anon. And thanks for the reply on freezing. I am still new to this stuff, and was just happy to get my old 2800 up and going again, and wasn't sure if I had hardware issues... :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us