Panstat 2700a, read this

Username: Yodog

L.R. , Ar. United States

Post Number: 2
Ok, I have read a lot before I posted this! I'm new and understand a lot by reading but my pansat 2700a skips parental control and channel edit? Will someone tell me how to get parental control to highlight and not skip over it/ Thanks

Anonymous

dont have a pansat but try setting it back to factory default, then load factory bin, then reload the latest bin. usually this solves most probs

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 162
the only way to get a highlighted parental controls button, is do a scan of channels, or have a channel list installed. there has to be a channel on the box to access parental controls, even if you just scan a couple channels and stop, there you go, you'll have the parental controls button again, tim

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 163
EMAIL: OKAYKRAFTS@YAHOO.COM

SATELLITE SOFTWARE CD WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED

HELLO, I HAVE THIS CD ON EBAY WITH GREAT RESULTS, EVERY SINGLE PERSON HAS GOT THEIR RECEIVER TO WORK WITH THIS CD AND MY SUPPORT, NO NEED TO ASK ANYONE AT ANY FORUMS, DIRECT CONTACT WITH MYSELF AND LOTS OF HELP. HOPE YOU DECIDE TO GET THIS CD AND MY SUPPORT. POSTAGE PAID. LOOK UP MY NAME ON EBAY FOR REFERENCE, OKAYKRAFTS IS THE NAME ON EBAY.

This CD contains the automatic key finder, the autoroll, to download to your receiver, and never input keys manually again. It automatically finds the new key when channels go blank. Everytime.

Also included are the programs of Getkey and Keymaster, to bring up the latest keys in case you need to input keys manually. Just in case.

THIS CD also contains INSTRUCTIONS and SOFTWARE for the PANSAT 2500A FREE TO AIR RECEIVER! AND NOW OTHER RECEIVERS LIKE THE PANSAT 2500,2700, 3500,5000, 6000, COOLSATT 4000, 5000 FORTEC ULTRA, PANTEC, ARIZA.

EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE, EVERYTHING ON ONE DISC!!

Get the channel lists you need to see Dish Network the same as the others do like this:

160 MTV
161 MTV 2
162 VH-1
163 VH-1 Classics
166 Country Music
167 GAC
168 Spike TV
169 Noggin
170 Nick - East
171 Nick - West
172 Disney - East
173 Disney - West
174 Toon Disney
180 ABC Family
181 PAX TV
182 Discovery Channel
260Trinity Broad.
261 Eternal Word
262 Sky Angel
264 Wisdom
300 HBO - East
301 HBO2 - East

Get all Dish Network channels, wide open.

YOU WILL ALSO GET HOW TO VIDEOS AND STEP BY STEP PICS OF SCREEN SHOTS OF MENUS ON TV SCREEN ON HOW TO PROGRAM YOUR RECEIVER. COOL.

GET ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE BECAUSE I WILL GIVE 'FREE EMAIL SUPPORT' FOR YOUR SOFTWARE THAT YOU RECEIVE!!

THIS IS A HOBBY OF MINE, I HAVE GATHERED ALL THIS INFO FROM HOURS OF WORK MYSELF, AND MADE IT INTO A CD THAT WILL GET YOUR TV UP AND RUNNING. AND I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH ABOUT EMAIL SUPPORT, I WILL DO IT. YOU WILL FIND IT VERY USEFUL WITH YOUR CD AND YOUR RECEIVER.

Trying2make_A_Buck?
Unregistered guest
Hey Tim dude, what is on your CD is already on the pansat as 'echostar package'. Just press the sat button and select 'echostar package' everything Tim claiming to have on his CD is there.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us