Will the large oval bell express vu dish work for dishnet signals?

DigitalAge
Unregistered guest
I assumed that all the dishes are the same, but someone told me that there are two types or something, the Ku type and another. I watch the T5 satellite on the elliptical bell dish and would really like to know if it's safe to watch dishnetwork channels on it. I was told that it would damage the receiver or something, if anyone knows something about this, please let me know.

Rectifier125
Unregistered guest
wont hurt a thing but t5 sat uses a linear lnb and u will need to add a standard lnb to get diknet

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1327
Dishes come in various sizes.Bigger is always better,since it will receive weaker sent signals.LNB's on the dishes are linear or circular, which refers to their radio wave signal polarization and are not interchangeable.There is a universal LNB that can be used for BOTH linear and circular polarization because it receives a large frequency bandwidth.

sparkey
Unregistered guest
thill thanks for your help and the link to dsscentral, found files for the reciever I ordered and decided to order a oval dish with 3 dual / pro lnb's and a spot for a 4th,,, now I just have to put the dish up and see if things work,,, I did register there under boynsea thanks again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us