Bin loader?

PRIMARYSUSPECT
Unregistered guest
i have downloaded a clone safe bin file (267) from KEY-BINS.CM but i can't seem to load it into the reciever. any idea's would be gratefull. thanx for the help

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 339
Check com port check cable!!! need more info to help you guy!!!

PRIMARYSUSPECT
Unregistered guest
I HAVE A DB9 TO USB CABLE FOR MY LAPTOP, AS FAR AS COM PORT, IT IS NOT EVEN COMEING UP. AFTER I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE FILE AND UNZIPPED IT IS WHERE I AM GETTING STUCK. THANX FOR RESPONDING

Silver Member

Post Number: 341
Must unzip file put in folder you know. Open downloader for Fta. Open bin then hit write bin!!! then blind scan chanels the enjoy free TV!!!

primarysuspect
Unregistered guest
I had no problems downloading from blacklist before he anounced the clone-kill deal so now i am afraid to use his stuff

primarysuspect
Unregistered guest
where can i get downloader for fta?

Silver Member

Post Number: 342
Then use your FTA what it was ment for FTA. Don't be affaid to use other bins just stay away from clone kill bins.

Unregistered guest
I am trying to unzip the bin file that i DL from dsstester, however it seems to be corrupted. Where else can i DL Ariza bin file.

Also where do i DL the loader? And what loader should i dl.
I have Ariza 700/750cx receiver.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lija
Unregistered guest
Hello there,
A newbee needs help from the nice people here.

I just got pansat 3500s and am trying to load the bin file using the null modem cable that I got with the reciever, but the download stops at max 11 % and then the reciever reboots and then the loader just hangs. I have tried many times but without success.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Username: Dusti

Post Number: 1
Hi Guys I jus got a Eagle Star right out the box tried flashing it to pansat 2500a.
Prental control & Channel Edit All Greyed out
Any Ideas ??????

Username: Motorhead04

Post Number: 1
I have a X-DREAM 9000 i'm trying to program but nothing is working. Can some one help please.

Anonymous

HI GUYS...CAN ANY PLEASE TELL ME FROM WHICH SITE I CAN DOWNLOAD PROGRAM TO REPROGRAM MY ARIZA 500 RECEIVER. THAT WILL BE VERY HEPLFUL. THANK YOU

Bronze Member
Username: Le74nguyen

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 25
Hi! sorry I am just new-because my sister bring for my family a pansat 2500a for enjoy a holiday- but she doesn't give us anything BOOK guide show how to down load and update bin... please if you don't mind can you show us step by step how to install and download... thanks we're appreciate.
I did connect between pansat with the cable to PC computer(printer) but I don't know how to intall to pansat software... please help me...ALL MY FAMILY NOW JUST WAIT YOUR HELP..
I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW IAM A LITTLE GIRL AND DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT COMPUTER..THAT'S WHY CAN YOU PLEASE SHOW ME STEP BY STEP VERY CLEARLY SO MAY BE CAN I MAKE IT FOR MY FAMILY..THANKS AND HAPPY HOLIDAY TO YOU WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us