Dish network receiver

Username: Babakhan

Post Number: 1
I have a dish pro receiver that's programed to receive Bell Expressvu. I want to re-program it back to Dish network. Can someone tell me how? Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 13
yea...subscribe you stupid fcuking moron....if you are too lazy to do a search and learn by reading, then you don't deserve any help you maggot...ROTF

my2cents
Unregistered guest
hey baba khan...
take that receiver and stickit up to fruitcakes azzz and push it up all the way thru his throat and it will work fine.

my2cents
Unregistered guest
hey baba khan...
take that receiver and stickit up to fruitcakes azzz and push it up all the way thru his throat and it will work fine.

Post Number: 2
hey guyz i'm a noobie to this. can some1 help me plz...I have a dishPro 301 receiver that's programed to receive Bell Expressvu. Since dishnetwork is back i want to re-program it back to Dish network. Can some1 plz give me step-by-step guide on how to change it back Thanks.

Anonymous

baba khan you won't get know help here go to hashhu. com

Post Number: 3
thanx Anonymous

Username: Bestfreesatcom

Post Number: 6
SELL YOUR DP301 ON EBAY GET ABOUT $75.00 USD THEN GO TO HTTP://WWW.BESTFREESAT.COM BUY A PREPROGRAMMED FTA HOOK IT UP TO YOUR SAT DISH AND YOUR DONE IT IS A COMPLETE PAIN IN THE AZZ TO MOD THAT RECIEVER YOU HAVE

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1282
Boy you must really be hurting, to come in here and spam this forum. What happened? Not as many stupid people as you thought? If you get anybody from this forum to buy anything from you, it will be a miracle or they can't read. LMAO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us