How do I change the N2 keys

Username: Pantecfortec

Post Number: 1
I have read but there seems to be no answer. I have a Pantec MS and a lifetime half panel. There is no option to change the N2 keys just N1 when at provider 0001 there is only key 00 and key 01 not the N2 key as has been stated here b4 just goes right back to 00 again. Could one of you fine ppl here point me in the right direction on how to correct my keys or a proggy that I could use to update them or even best an autoroll proggy? I would be very greatful if you could fix me up, thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1139
Go to Pantec area of www.dsscommunity.co*m..Forums...there is an autoroll safe bin there for U ..

Post Number: 3
but the remote codes are wrong on the file. Funny that ppl write these files with the wrong codes in em?

Post Number: 4
Silence... I suppose that answers my question. What proggy do you use to edit the bin files?

Anonymous

edit the bin files?
first you dowlnoad the auto-roll bin to your PC
and also download blacklist loader to your PC
then the loader is used to download the bin (that's already in your PC ) into your Pantec.

Anony
Unregistered guest
www.cia.gov/?

Username: Le74nguyen

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 7
I NEED NEW KEY FOR MY PANSAT 2500A-ANY BODY HAVE IT, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!MORE THAN 5 DAYS NO CHANAL TO WATCH, HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!ANBODY LISTEN............
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us