Got 119, can't get 110, need help plz

Anonymous

I have read and searched info for hours trying to figure out why I can't get the 110. I get good signal but no channels. No problems at all with 119. Any help or direction to correct info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: 1rbjac

Long Beach, CA US

Post Number: 12
I have a simular problem. I can get 110 but get no channels on 119. Someone please help.

Username: Agms10

Post Number: 5
Me too... Have 110 but 119 is dead...

Anyone, Ideas?

PLEASE!

Beat _This
Unregistered guest
Guys, remember one thing, fine 110 first and when you have that one, make sure that you have very good signal on all the TP's. Once those signals are over 80% mark, you will need to attach another LNB to the Left of your 110 LNB, I mean standing from behind your dish on your left hand. 119 Bird is to the east of the 110 not west. Hope this helps, I will give you guys a picture which is on this site and that will help you for sure.

Enjoy. Always remember to tweak your dish to get all your TP's good signal otherwise you will be missing channels for sure, remember this always.

Here is the link. Just go down on this page and you will see the picture and details of how to setup your dish for both birds.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/171802.html

Vico
Unregistered guest
I have the same problem with the latest bin 264, I was able to get both 110 and 119 with the prior bins but now I only get 119.

Can anyone help?

Username: Jonebgood

Post Number: 1
Please help, I get 110 just fine and 119 bad/scrambled, can anybody help?

Username: Jonebgood

Post Number: 2
Need some info, have 110, no 119. Can someone help?

Anonymous

You all need to check your diseq switch settings in your menu setup, make sure switch setting in the STB corresponds with the LNB connections at the dish. You can also bypass the switch and test running the coax straight to the LNB on the sat. you've lost to troubleshoot your problem.

Silver Member
Username: Jdq

Post Number: 102
Lots of people same problems , try good channel list it worked for me ,although I have digiwave.O nce in a while I lose 110 ,I just shut off stb with converter and back on and it is ok.This problem only started to occur since nag 2 files came out.Wonder if there is any corrolation.

Username: Atom1962

hey...i get 119, but i cant get 110...it was fine until i installed the new bins/12-7-05/....what is going on?

Post Number: 6
Samething, Mine worked perfectly until I lost the signal the other day. I used the new 264 and now 110 works but 119 does not.

I've tried Boot repair, prevous bin, new channel list and even asking it nicely.... Still doesnt work.

Vico
Unregistered guest
This is very strange, some of use get 110 and some get 119, but we can't seem to get both with the latest bin 264. I tried changed the diseqc settings and nothing worked. Hope fully someone figures out how to fix this problem. I have been researching it for 2 days and nothing yet. I'll keep you posted if I find something.

Post Number: 7
I'll do the same... Thanks Vico

Anonymous

i'm one of you.....
lk....where are you?
and also i can get some radio stations.......

LOVEKOI
Unregistered guest
I USE 121 SUPERDISH FOR 121, 110, 119, it picks up
all 3 sats, but only poritly V , no H channels, can anybody pls. help. THANKS

nefilim76
Unregistered guest
same problem here. I'll as soon as I fix it.

nefilim76
Unregistered guest
same problem here. If I get the fix I'll posted and hope you'll do the same thanx guys

Bronze Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 56
the new bin always blocks the first bird on your list. What you all need to do is create a dummy bird and put at the top of your satellite list, then you will be ok.

Vico
Unregistered guest
Geek Geek, Tried that, I added a dummy satellite, but still can't get 110. I also tried scaning 110 and found no programs.

What else can we try?

keve
Unregistered guest
i have the same problem i have a pansat 2500/ w the new 264 i only get the 119 not the 110. i think it has to do with the 264

keve
Unregistered guest
i have the same problem i have a pansat 2500/ w the new 264 i only get the 119 not the 110. i think it has to do with the 264

Vico
Unregistered guest
OK Guys, I got it, thanks to geek geek.

You have to creating a dummy satellite:

If you only have 110 & 119, let create a DUMMY sat Echo-9 121W

1. Open up the channel list with Channel Master.

2. On the left side, highlite Satellite, then right click, to creating a new satellite. Now enter a DUMMY satellite information. when you complete, you will see at the end of the satellite list you will see Echo-9 121W.

3. Now move the Echo-9 121W to the top of the list, then save it

4. Flash that to your receiver.

Enjoy...

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 26
not sure what your problem is...maybe you are a fcuking retard?...Even a 8 yr old can get these machines to work...looks like you have to do some more reading you comestain...ROTF

Post Number: 8
Thrill1951, We all know what we're doing... For some reason the new Bin isnt working on alot of machines. So if you have nothing to help resolve the problem, LEAVE.

Unregistered guest
ive had the same problem once and my disq switch was bad i had a 4 switch put it on the other a differnt on and it worked

im god for now
Unregistered guest
geek geek you are a genius..
ok step
1. open your channel list. i use gtool
2. just right click on anywhere on your left hand side where it says 110 and 119
3. click new
4. on where it says degree type in 121
just click ok and your're done
5. move the 121 to the top of 119 and 110
6. flash your receiver and then set your diseqc
setting and wala (dont set default}

Mr.Helper
Unregistered guest
The new auto-roll bin does not seem to auto-roll the 00 key, but it rolls the 01 key; therefore 119 will work and 110 will not. I fixed it by rolling back to the old bin, and manually entering in the new key. I tried manually entering the key on the new auto-roll bin, but had no luck.

Try that.

LK is here
Unregistered guest
To get the 110 on the 264 bin

Open a working channel list with Channel Master. Go to list of Satellites on the left and right click on "Satellites" and then on "Add Satellite". Enter a dummy name. Then look down a few lines and you will find a radiogroup marked "State". Make sure "Select" is selected. Close this dialog by clicking on "OK".

Now go back to the list of Satellites and right click again and this time "Reorder Satellites by"/"Degree". This should move the dummy sat you just created to the top of the list.

Save the list and then write the list to the STB in the usual manner!

BTW...the BL updater 1.4 seems to get both 110-119 more often than other updaters with these newer Pansat bins..

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1014
You wouldn't have these problems if you had got a good unit to start and from a dealer that has support. Cheap units and no support now you want us to provide support. Well you go there LK. Back from your site again huh. Just can't stay away. LMAO

Anonymous

FU maple leaf ..all U do is lie and spam those POS expensive Dreambox's..

I come back on ocassion cause U know NOTHING about FTA,except how to sell your expensive crap!..U help no one but yourself and Charlie's boys!..and the FCC and RCMP..

bad influence
Unregistered guest
yep and maple leech is jealous of LK cause mable nows shiit and he thinks everybodys a rich guy like him. basterd

Username: Fucknuts

TORONTO, ON CAN

Thats what U are now adays...thill-1951, LK,,,,
so on and on and on....Now U are anonymous....
good name for U azz o....U are like the barbers
cat full of wind and pizz....ROTF

See this sight don't need your sorry azz fool...
I think that U are a fvcking fruitcake,cupcake...
Maple leaf is doing fine....He is the "New Boss"
So fvck off U and 31-4-Skins and The B1tch-e-boy
..................Bye....ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Mable Leaf and Thrill are both fcuking whiney azzholes....all they do is biitch about what reciever is best...get a life you 2 fcuking pieces of forskin....If I wanted any lip from you 2, I would rattle my zipper...ROTF

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1016
I don't sell any fta's as you know LAMEASS.

Why don't you stay gone all you do start problems here. GO THE FUCKAWAY.

Username: Fucknuts

TORONTO, ON CAN

Post Number: 6
Lk.....U are nothing more than aCOCK*SUCK
U fvcking-fruitcake-kiss-my-AZZ...ROTF

Username: 2kk

Winnipeg, MB Canada

I do not understand what y explainted that what y toll about openning channel list. where y open with a remode or on the screen tv.It seem to not be cleared. could give more detail that possible thank.

Username: Inthestudio

CHANGE THE LNB FREQUENCY ON 119 to 10750. THAT CORRECTED MY PROBLEM OF NOT GETTING 119.

Username: Inthestudio

SORRY, I READ THE POST WRONG...THOUGHT YOU COULDN'T GET 119.

MicroDC
Unregistered guest
If you are using a dishpro dish you may need to convert all Horizontal freq. to Verticle. Channel Master can be used to do this.
It worked for me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
Sorry guys, I should have gone step by step on my post above, but I tought everyone understood how to use a channel editor. Also sorry to see this tread turns intro trash can by some people.

Bronze Member
Username: Aam

Post Number: 51
@ geek geek

Thanks dude for all the help you are providing. Can you please give step by step instructions? Thanks again

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
hey geek...get a fcuking life and quit being so lazy....you must read read read if you want to suucceed...we are not here to spoonfeed you...fcuking jerry's kids...ROTF

im god for now
Unregistered guest
what the fcukare you retards crying about..geek geek explained step by step and if you are too fcuking dumb to realize this and cant do it your self then dont use fta and go buy you a subscription.
1. open your channel list. i use gtool
2. just right click on anywhere on your left hand side where it says 110 and 119
3. click new
4. on where it says degree type in 121 and click west just click ok and your're done
5. move the 121 to the top of 119 and 110
6. flash your receiver and then set your diseqc
setting and wala (dont set default}

eager beaver
Unregistered guest
creating a new satellite and moving it to the top of the list of satellites in you channel listing, solves the problem of one satellite not working. (just figured I'd send a message to help verify this..)

Username: Vickas

Easy fix...just go ahead flash your pansat with your previous bin file and scan your channels. When you finish, go ahead reflash it with the 264

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
@am

It's exactly how "for now" explained it.

-first load your channel list from your receiver to your pc using any loader out there.
-use gtool or channel master to open the channel list you just uploaded to your pc.
-right click on "satellites" and click "new"
-fill the popup window. Your dummy bird could have any name, and any direction it really doesn't matter. I called mine "Empty"
-save it and move the new "Empty" bird to the top of the list.
-save and close.
-load back to your receiver.

Now start watching tv.

Hope this helps.
-
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us