Fortec programming

Anonymous

Pls i need help on how to program a fortec, i am new at this.

eyeintel
Unregistered guest
Check this site for instruction. It may help you

http://thedishguy.com/fortec.htm

Username: Sholooloo

Post Number: 1
i hv a programmed fortec and it went down in the last few days and i want to be able to enter the new keys and programe it but dont know how.

Username: Djmobility

Post Number: 3
Is the programming the same for a fortec classic as it is for Fortec Ultra? Any insight on the classic model would be appreciated. there seems to be a lot on th eultra but not too much out there on the classic.

eyeintel
Unregistered guest
Believe it or not all non-prescribe satellites went down.. Fortec went down on the 6th of Dec. I'm trying to test my recent bin for ultra not classic. If I get the satellite up and running. I'll drop the 411. But meanwhile, I'm having problems with connecting my receiver to my computer due to not have a Male DB9 and I'm attemptting to re-route it to a serial port Printer port) or USB port need help if you can help.

eyeintel
Unregistered guest
Believe it or not all non-prescribe satellites went down.. Fortec went down on the 6th of Dec. I'm trying to test my recent bin for ultra not classic. If I get the satellite up and running. I'll drop the 411. But meanwhile, I'm having problems with connecting my receiver to my computer due to not have a Male DB9 and I'm attemptting to re-route it to a serial port Printer port) or USB port need help if you can help.

Bronze Member
Username: Sat

Y, Y N

Post Number: 29
let me know if you have a fortec ultra
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us