Fta Prices on the decline

Bronze Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 46
when I first bought my view sat I paid $265cdn and it's been a month since I had it, I went back to the store today and the price is $170 I couldn't believe it, I guess those people who are selling these fta's receivers knows that dish net is going down soon so they trying to get rid of as many as they can, I wonder is dish network working together with these companies that's making these fta's and when every1 has purchase their expensive fta's would they then shut us down?

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 302
Jimmy anytime your dealing with fix for fta boxes nothing is garenteed but your fta box can still be used for what it was made for. Everyone knows that when it comes to dicknet and bev is all a game enjoy when you have it.

Bronze Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 76
When you purchase an FTA box to watch DN or Bev you are buying it at your own risk. It could all be gone tomorrow AND... you cannot return your box. There are no guarantees and no one to turn to and complain.
When this is all gone, your FTA box can be used for what it was designed for ... F.T.A.

Agree with Colin.

IBM

Username: Wolf67

Canada

Post Number: 9
JIMMY.. WHO SAYS CHARLIE IS GOING DOWN? AGAIN IF HE CAN CHANGE KEYS ETC. EVERY 20 DAYS OR SO, WHY DOESN'T HE DO IT EVERY OTHER DAY? how COME ALL THE KNOW IT AL'S DON'T RESPOND, HAVE THEY RUN OUT OF THEIR @#$#@#$ DICTIONARY FOR FOWL LANGUAGE.

no1b4us
Unregistered guest
The rapid key changes are only one theory, other things are being changed too.

the problem remains if bev can do it why won't Charlie follow? Because Chucky still uses ROM 101, it is ROM 102 that's the tricky rascal.

They already made progress on the yellow card, 102, where by summer there should be plenty of hope.

Too bad NDS didn't give Dave the fix this time, only a machine to test their cards with, or surely some one at Dave would have leaked it by now. The reverse engineering on this baby would require a multi billion dollar lab and great minds that wouldn't remotely consider doing it.

...enjoy while it is still around

Anonymous

food for thought... rumors in the past were that N2 was "un-crackable". so there.

Anonymous

and... echostar10 will be replacing echostar8 @110.0W in 2006

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
how much more ya think the prices will drop? id like a viewsat they dropped to 169 from 220 in just a month or so

Username: Wolf67

Canada

Post Number: 10
NO1B4US... thanks for a helpful respond. Not sure why a replacement of a bird would have a bearing as suggested by Anonymous, unless of course it will have some new High tech on board. I have to support the opinions that the fat lady is getting ready to sing.
On the other hand don't under rate China, they've been around long before Dave and Charlie and there's about 1.3 billion,
half are into electronics and the other half raising chickens.
If the sky goes black it may well save us a h... of money. price from the manufacture is around $34.00, they take any currency sooo the pricing has only one way to go,add 100% markup $69.95 tops, after Charlie leaves home ,Buy&Sell $20.00 .

John-Ann
Unregistered guest
Sure U can come down to the east coast with me
to Grant Banana.....fvcking fruitcake...ROTF

Ever E 1 After U
Unregistered guest
no1b4us
You are very mis-informed. This statement would have been fine before the 102 was compromised but now you just look like a fool. If Bev can do what? Be hacked? You need to brush up. You are not fooling anyone with that stupid name either. no1b4me would be laughing at you. You are a joke. Go away until you learn something.

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1000
You back again thill.

no1b4us
Unregistered guest
Ever E 1 After U, your comprehension skills stink

I just finsihed claiming there is hope beyond the summer, why don't you read what I wrote. I know it has been compromised, but not fully, this is why it is tricky.

learn to read before you pull some holier than thou on us, they'll thrash you for it every time

you adhere to no1b4me as much as Future FTA broen noses Blacklist the liar with a poor excuse why he frys clones

sure sounds like that idiot Thill, what poor excuse for a human being... he can't even stay away like he says, be a man thill, stick by your word and go away, we don't need or want you here.

I thought these idiots left after spamming the forum the spineless liars

Username: Phantomofforum

Post Number: 5
Mabel ya gonna change yur nic to Grand Mabel Leaf now? ioooposts

Anonymous

My Dave sub-share has been running beautifully now for 7 months, and only $350 cdn. for the year... how's the codes and fixes going with the Junk to Airs?

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1007
Just fine all working just great but you knew that . Hey thill.

Hip Hip Hurray
Unregistered guest
now Maple Leaf is a Gold Member
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us