Someone please help me with Dish options! Gonna go nuts!

Helpless
Unregistered guest
OK...i just need a very straightforward answer! i've been reading and reading and reading and i can't make sense of this. My roommate and i are both gonna lose it soon.
We want to get dishnet at our house. As of now, we have an 18" Bell Dish, with two Bell 2700 Receivers with Admega cards for our rooms. I have a 62" HD TV in my living room and really want to get HD programming. What are our options? Bell 6000? does the bell 6100 work? Is there an FTA HD receiver out there? Is it possible to have a FTA receiver and use bell receivers in other rooms? i'm soooo dense when it comes to satellite dishes.

thanks for your help!

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 937
No fta has HDTV. Bell won't work for dishnetwork.

Helpless
Unregistered guest
My roommate has been researching like crazy and he says u can modify the bell receivers to work with dish...no?

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 940
Yes but you have to go to al7 to find out how.

563768help
Unregistered guest
iam new to the game i would greatly appreciate someone who knoms what is going on to help me fix my box

Helpless
Unregistered guest
al7?

helpless
Unregistered guest
Also, can you use an admega card with the Bell 6100? i'm pretty sure you can with the 6000. I know the 6100 is cardless, but i read that it still has a slot for a card. If it is, i'd definately get the 6100 instead of an FTA receiver.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us