Noobie!

Username: Ferritt

Post Number: 1
Hi,

Could anybody tell me what receiver this is:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FTA101-Cable-Tuner-Freeview-Similar-To-Euro-Vox-NEW-UK_W0Q QitemZ5823169163QQcategoryZ39804QQcmdZViewItem

I believe I need some new "keys" for it as some channels are scrambled, have been for a couple of days. I've tried google (sewarching for FTA 101) but but because I aint sure what make this is i cant realy find anything. Any info would be a great help

many thanks

Ferritt

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 776
Never heard of it...probably only good for very limited TRUE FTA channels and not for use in North America or dishnetwork channels..maybe popular in Europe but not here in USA..

Post Number: 2
Got any idea where i can find the keys for it? Or a UK site about keys etc...

cheers

Bronze Member
Username: Homer_simpson

Post Number: 19
It's a digital cable box. Also they will only ship within the UK, so if your this side of the pond they won't ship it anyway.

Post Number: 3
ok well cheers for the replys anyway mates

:-)

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 777
No..its a FTA receiver for Europe!...but not sure what they mean by "cable providers"..think its means it'll get the TRUE FREE channels that cable and satellite systems both have on their satellite dishes..I imagine cable must use satellites also to pull in various signals,so that they can next run the signals/channels via cable to your homes..sounds good to me,but I know jack about cable...LOL

This is a Free to Air Satellite receiver that works on all cable providers in the UK. There is a software download required this is an auto upgrade system and no card is required. Please note it is your responsibility to make sure you are operating within the boundaries of EU and UK law.

Post Number: 4
Yeah thats right. My cable provider is NTL. There only provide me with the broadband internet, But when you plug the same cable into this receiver box you get all the free channels plus pay-per-view etc etc... But stoped working 2 days ago. So i think the keys need to updated or the flash needs to be updated. i just can't find any info on it anywhere.

cheers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us