Need help wth AZIRA 700 reciever

Username: Lebpimp88

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3
my dish aint working anymore, i geuss they "hit" it... anyone know how to reporgram it or do w/e needs to be done to get it working again??

Unregistered guest
what reciever you have is it ariza 700 or theone you write down it azira 700 if ariza 700 you just need tochange the public key go to menu press parental pressiin the remoteand enter2004codeand the cassystem appear go tonagra vision press ok and go todish network scrool downstop to key no 00 and press the volumearrow twice until youl get nagra 2 00 andenter the new keyf2-98-74-44-1c-65-77-d8 and then pressok and it flassing it stored and then scrool up to 00and pressthe volume arrowon the right youget 01 and enter the newkey 17-e3-e1-1d-89-4e-53-45 pressok it flashing it stored it done press exit four times until you reach the channel, itworks for me and my friend so enjoy and wach free tv.

Unregistered guest
what reciever you have is it ariza 700 or theone you write down it azira 700 if ariza 700 you just need tochange the public key go to menu press parental pressiin the remoteand enter2004codeand the cassystem appear go tonagra vision press ok and go todish network scrool downstop to key no 00 and press the volumearrow twice until youl get nagra 2 00 andenter the new keyf2-98-74-44-1c-65-77-d8 and then pressok and it flassing it stored and then scrool up to 00and pressthe volume arrowon the right youget 01 and enter the newkey 17-e3-e1-1d-89-4e-53-45 pressok it flashing it stored it done press exit four times until you reach the channel, itworks for me and my friend so enjoy and wach free tv.

Username: Back_in_black

Post Number: 9
I there an echo in here...ROTF

Username: Buffy

Post Number: 1
i reprogrammed my ariza 700 but did not get all the channels i had before back.most of the good ones were missing and all the crap ones were duplicated.any suggestions?

Post Number: 2
i reprogrammed my ariza 700 but not all the channels i had before came back.most of the good ones are missing and a lot of the others are duplicated.is this a bin file problem?anyone have a fix?

ojhfishfeghfrgbfeuifieygfw
Unregistered guest
delete all your channels and re-scan. it should solve the problem.

Post Number: 3
thanks,but i tried that more than once.anything else you can think of?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us