Multistar Receiver NEED HELP PLEASE

Username: Sal9

Post Number: 2
HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!!
Can someone help me please!! I have a Multistar receiver, not sure of the model number because there isn't one on the receiver but it looks exactly like this http://www.pansatusa.com/download.htm. It seemed as though it took the flash but the receiver won't even turn on now. What should I do? I still have another receiver that I have not touched yet. I used to manually input the keys for my receivers to get them running but apparently that doesn't work anymore. I have a single LNB setup pointed at 110W. I am in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I have a brand new dish with a tri LNB setup that I haven't even installed yet because I can't get this one working yet. What do I need to do to get both receivers to work with the PPV channels? Please any help is greatly appreciated. Drinks are on me!!!! I have a pretty good understanding of these kind of things, however, I have never done this exact thing before. So step by step would be appreciated if possible. Thank-you. Thank-you.
HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us