Pansat 2700A... How do I get 119 channels?

Username: Gandalf1

Post Number: 2
Hey all... I'm getting all the 110 channels on my pansat 2700A but how do I get 119 channels? Does it require a second dish? What am I doing wrong?

Username: Aramta

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 1
looking for new key for pansat 2500

Username: Tee

Post Number: 1
Im new so plz have mercy if i do somethin wrong!! I have a Pansat 2500a and all of a sudden I have nothing but "Scrambled or Bad Channel" on my tv screen. What to do?

Post Number: 3
Ok peeps... Thanks for posting stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with my original thread...

Rukakiz
Unregistered guest
You need to put in the new nagra2 keys which you can find in this site.

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 501
@Passitforward

It all depends on the kind of dish, switches and lnb's you have.

@aramta & Tanya

First flash your box with 256 bin, then look at the first post for new keys:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/173691.html

satlover
Unregistered guest
Passitforward:
You will need 1 LNB per sat.
You can put 2 LNB on your current dish (next to the lnb for your 110) to get 119.

Post Number: 4
Thanks h3lt3r_sk3lt3r and satlover... I found this pic in the archives... looks like I have a lot more reading to do.. but this gives me an idea... its the same dish I use so I figure all I need is an extra LNB mounted like this to get me started...Upload

Post Number: 5
The only thing I don't understand is... looking up the elevation and azimuth, I find they are different for 110 and 119.. so will I need to re-align the dish everytime I want to go from 110 channels to 119 channels?

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 224
No, you just need to align the 2nd LNB properly and you will have both at the same time. Notice in the picture the way they are sitting one above the other. It takes a couple minutes of tweaking the dish and the LNBs and you'll have it.

satlover
Unregistered guest
NO you don't need to turn your dish.
After you gott 119, just put the other lnb next to it and you should get 110. With the above picture, 119 on the right, 110 on the left (from westcoast).

Anonymous

You mean it should get 119 first then 110?

Anonymous

If I already got 110, should I turn the dish to get 119 first?

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 535
Usually you align the dish to 110, and then it's easier to adjust the lnb to 119, because 110 has a stronger signal.

suggestions
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the pansat 2700e and having problems Ive tryed every bin and added the keys to nag1 and nag2 i followed the instructions in the forums to the exact. Does anyone have any clues

suggestions
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the pansat 2700e and having problems Ive tryed every bin and added the keys to nag1 and nag2 i followed the instructions in the forums to the exact. Does anyone have any clues and it not the dish

suggestions
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the pansat 2700e and having problems Ive tryed every bin and added the keys to nag1 and nag2 i followed the instructions in the forums to the exact. Does anyone have any clues and it not the dish
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us