Not getting all the channels

Username: 1rbjac

Long Beach, CA US

Post Number: 9
I'm not receiving any channels or any quality on the (h) TP so therefore I'm not getting all the channels. I have a pansat 2500A with twin stack LNBs and there aimed at echostar 7, 6/8. Can someone please help me? Am I using the wrong LNBs?

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 316
@rj

Did you try the DP channel list or did you try to reverse the polarity in Channel Master?

To reverse the polarity in Channel Master, right click on the sat and choose "Reverse Polarity (Toroidal)". It is all there do not be lazy, test.

Username: 1rbjac

Long Beach, CA US

Post Number: 10
I tried to reverse the polarity by going to edit TP/Sat and changing the (h) to(v) and rescaning but there was no change. Where do I find the Channel Master?

Silver Member

Post Number: 319
@rj

Open up Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox/Opera or whatever you're using to browse the internet, type in Google.com, press "Go", in google type in Channel Master sharpc, press "Google Search", click on the first link, there you will find a post by me with a link to sharpc's site where you can download Channel Master.

Silver Member

Post Number: 320
@rj

Is your lnb legacy or does it have a DP logo on it?

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 503
If U have Dish pro LNB's,then all should be good,but U might need to add a channel list ,and then set the default keys..or unlikely but possibly one of the LNB's is bad..or the dish needs a better alignment..and the receiver needs to be correctly configured to the antenna installation menu..

I beleive U might be using legacy twin LNB ..and U can't use the legacy twins correctly on FTA...U will have to "rock" channels and wait forever for them to pop in place..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us