How much for DTV HD boxes?

pie-o-my
Unregistered guest
I'm on share-sub. I understand additional receivers are $4.99. Is it the same for HD receivers? I only have an analog SD tv but I would like to hook up an HD receiver to get better quality. The SD just looks pretty horrible to me. I am just wondering what I need to do to get the HD box. Will I need a new dish? I have the triple LNB Oval dish installed. Is it the same price monthly as the regular box at $4.99? Do I also need to subscribe to HD programming or is that just part of the service if you have an HD box. On their website they charge like $10.99 a month for HD channels like ESPN TNT and such. Do I get HBOHD and ShowtimeHD w/o subscribing to that plan if I already have total premiere package?

pie-o-my
Unregistered guest
I forgot to ask about the PPV events that they offer in HD sometimes. Like those boxing PPV's, they have the HD feed for an additional $10. I was wondering if I ordered the HD version online, would all the other boxes that are SD be able to view the SD ppv version or do they not get anything?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us