BEV FIX

Anonymous

DOES ANYONE HAVE A BEV FIX YET?

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 180
NO!

Anonymous

I hear fortecfiles have a bev fix for the fortec is it true??

Web site www.fortec*iles.com Replace the * with the f

Silver Member

Post Number: 254
^^^ IGNORE THE SPAMMER! ^^^

Anonymous

Why don't you look at the site and you will see for yourself

why are you being that way??

Silver Member

Post Number: 260
^^^ IGNORE THE SPAMMER! ^^^

Stop playing dumb, your intentions are obvious, there IS NO BEV FIX! or at least not yet and your attempts to get people to sign up for that "VIP" section of your is disgusting, dude get a life and STOP SPAMMING!

NeedP0rn
Unregistered guest
send b3v need b3v fix getting all shaky need p0rn!!!

p00L B0Y
Unregistered guest
l0l maybe you don't know this but some channels are opened on the DREAMBOX and PC CARDS only. if you look at that crappy site it says right on the front comeing soon but a bunch of you are too oblivious to the fact that they'll tell you they have nothing. pick a free site youll see the fix appear faster there anyway.

Stooooooopid Daja Vu
Unregistered guest
I called BEVERLY and complained why she wasn't dishing out on my Pansat 3000 and asked she asked what number I was calling from. When the customer relations threatened me with lawsuit I asked her her name and sent a truck pouring gravel on her freshly seeded law. The following morning she was so irrate she immediately passed me to her councel who identified himself immediately and abruptly, so they were both met with pizza delivery and fire engines or ambulances daily.

Needless to say, this is how I found a way to get truly free TV =)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us