Pansat 2500a !!

asd
Unregistered guest
Is there any bin that opens globecast(N1 channels) and N2 dishnet together ? Does 256 bin opens as well N1 channels on globecast and N2 dishnet together ?

Unregistered guest
i have pansat 2500a and the direct tv dish when i dowload i only get canada channel only a voice sourd but no picture please help.

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 44
U have dished aimed incorrectly...need to aim at either 110 or 119 (English speaking Dishnetwork)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
asd..globecast is on 97W T5 bird,which is very hard to align due to skew,elevation etc...U need KU linear universal LNB's and larger 30" dish...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
asd...I believe U will also need the Globecast provider ID nagra1 keys

11789 V tp 3 GlobeCast World TV DVB Nagravision 1 Viaccess 2.4 25000-3/4

Anonymous

I have a problem with the quality of the picture that comes in my signal is always at 80% and always locked but the slightest bit of rain or cloud cover and the quality drops from 30% to nothing, my quality has never been more then 30% and we are heading into the winter rainy months I am situated in vancouver canada. I have a dual LNB but the dish is pretty old. I was picking up dish with the cards before they went under and was told to try the FTA I can't seem to find anyone else that has the same problem as I do it's always their signal is to weak can someone please help ANY info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Wiccan 604 420

Anonymous

hey there are so many satelites to choose from, ie amc, echo1.2, echo 7 which one do i choose, i'm in the southern california area if that'll help?

hoiag
Unregistered guest
what's the key number for dish network 0001 01
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us