Nhl on fortec

drifft
Unregistered guest
i have the 282 bin on my fortec ultra and have the the nhl channels on my reciever but when i put it on a NHL center ice channel it says bad or scrambled channel.... any ideas? thanks for the help

Bronze Member
Username: Max5wm

Post Number: 56
They move the NHL channels around. Just do a blind scan and you will get them again.

drifft
Unregistered guest
i have all the nhl channels showing in my epg... but it just shows scrambled or bad channel.... and how do i do a blind scan? thank you

Alexander Ovechkin
Unregistered guest
Yea I would love to know how to correct this as well, like right now unless I put it to altitude I dont get the colorado/edmonton game, and unless I put it to FOXAZ I dont get the Vancouver/Phoenix game, hopefully this can be corrected so I can catch these channels on TSN through NHL center ice...

hoc_key
Unregistered guest
Hockey tonight: channel TV9913:-)

Alexander Ovechkin
Unregistered guest
Whats TV9913?! someone must have a way to get the center ice package without having to re-add all the channels everyday....

Bronze Member
Username: Bib_macintyre

Post Number: 19
Alexander tv9913 is exactly as hoc_key posted. On your remote punch in cannel 9913. BIB.

Alexander Ovechkin
Unregistered guest
I dont have that channel....

hoc_key
Unregistered guest
Alexandre, on your remote control, choose Sat then go down select Echo pakage then it will match your channels with Dick's channels then go see hockey at TV9913. You skhoud check it you scanned Echo6,7,8 to get TV9913 first. Other way go to All (channels then go to TV9913) :-)

drifft
Unregistered guest
when i push sat on my remote i only have all, echo 7, and echo 6,8... i dont have echo pakage.. and what is Dick's channels? thanks again for the help

Stumpy
Unregistered guest
F*ck this sucks, such a piece of shhit this is, why cant it just be on

hoc_key
Unregistered guest
drift, you know what? TSN Hockey tonight move to channel 9910, they move around to get away from us. You have to look for it man. If when you press Sat, you don't find Echo pakage, it means your bin does not include it. What receiver are you using?

Bronze Member
Username: Ping_me

Post Number: 23
NHL Hidden for now!

Stumpy
Unregistered guest
Im using Fortec lifetime ultra....someone please help. thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us