Too good to be true?

LOST IN ORBIT.
Unregistered guest
In the old days the patch worked for both DN and Bev. Now the patch will only work for DN. Bev has 100% switched to n2. DN has yet to complete their encryption swap. Until Bev is open or Lynsat says n2 on all channels for DN I would hold off investing in fta hardware. N2 is not as wide open as the pushers would like you to believe.

STFU :-(
Unregistered guest
LOST IN ORBIT. HEY AZZHOLE..

IF U HAD A DVB CARD AND WATCHED THE STREAMS U WOULD HAVE A CLUE ABOUT WHAT UR TALKIN ABOUT..

DN IS 99% N2 couple pirate info channels nag1 ..

SO STFU .....

LOST IN ORBIT.
Unregistered guest
So to u 2 FU. You should inform Lyngsat that they are misinforming the fta community on n2 and n1 tp streams. 98% of the Enc. systems says n1 and n2 for Echo 110 and 119. 100% of Nimiq 91 (Bev) Enc.systems says n2 only. Please explain.

Username: Spank

Post Number: 3
http://www.lyngsatcom/packages/dish119_sid.html
http://www.lyngsatcom/packages/dish110_sid.html
(place a . after lyngsat for link to work)
Lost in Orbit you must not have been to lyngsat in a while, most of their channels are updated to say Nagra2 (especially 119) you should check again. Lyngsat does not update as fast as you may think. When all the recent channel changes took place, they still have not gotten up to date with the correct transponders and PIDs.

Blacklist
Unregistered guest
From 09.28.05 from future-fta.com
DN does not run N2 stream yet!

They have changed from Ver 1.5 to Ver 1.8
Soon will be updated real N2 Ver 2.0. Please DO NOT panic, nobody will lose their Free TV. Its Matter of time, and i am positive that will be updated within a week once they update to Real N2. Dont know why Manufactors dont release this information to public, OH it might be Sales problem? or slow. YES ! thats the reason not to let people to know , isnt this all about money.?
This is right information with updated mean, right information should be out.
Please DO NOT ask when where and how i know this information.
One thing i can mention to everyone is:
I dont Support Only!

Regards.
Blacklist

Clearly means it is hacked, but we are lucky that even N2 will have the same way of Encyrption, unless if they swap the Receivers with Cards.
As i said Dont Panic, everything will be OK. But just for your updates, right now DN does not RUN N2, the current Version is 1.8 not 2.0.
PLEASE DO NOT PANICE, NOTHING WILL BE CLOSED OR STOPPED, UNLESS IF DN CHANGES HARDWARE WITH SOFTWARE AGAIN INCLUDING RECEIVERS.
Regards
Blacklist

LOST IN ORBIT .
Unregistered guest
Thank you Spanky fta. I guess we will all Know the truth sooner then later. I will still not rest easy until Lygnsat says 100% n2 Enc. for DN. N1 is acting like a back door for the n2 code encryption to get through. What will happen when the n1 stream is shuts down completely? Are we following the same fate as Bev?

LOST IN ORBIT .
Unregistered guest
Re Blacklist. If you are him (them). Thank you for the hard work on this subject. You have my respect and I wish you good luck for the future of your career. You just might be the next Gates.

BLACKLIST knows CHIT!
Unregistered guest
Is VERY stressing to see how bad information spreads faster than correct information.
And again,there is a trend to repeat this INSANE crap all over the place.
Look from where this wrong concepts are coming from:nobody you guys trust and know have knowledge in this issues have spoken a word about this,if it were like they are saying,I'd have posted this long time ago.
But is NOT TRUE.
There is no nagra 1.5 or 2.0,there is no N1 patch,is all pure nagra 2 working in our units.
It won't go away because they shut down N1 stream.
Again,just go checking up the key select byte for lower nibble changes,since it can carry a different way to decrypt the packets and more keys could be necesary,and a re-work of the emulator code,so,this you can expect,but it doesn't null the fact all is working with n2.And it wouldn't mean "full implementation".
In fact,going by what's known up to now,I'd say E* is pretty much screwed.Only removing all rom 101/102 could easy the pain now.

When you read that posts that say otherwise,ASK FOR PROOF,demand it,since those have to answer with facts their allegations.
Imagine this: AL_7NA is saying the same thing,that only CS will work after "full implementation",that all "engineers" know that,and i still do not have an answer to simple questions like HOW they know that,a factual proof of what he is saying.
But he sells TD,which has CS going.
So,what would you think of those "engineers"??And about him???
BL is saying they wer working nagra 2 1.5 then now using 1.8,and when they reach 2.0 all is gone (but he still have a solution).You can ask all the questions you want and he will never respond.
Milli forums is plagued with all this crap also.
Why this people still controlling the newbies minds,and the words of people that know something has to fight to get the truth to be heard??
In fact,the people that know something is not even worry about this "technical aspects" but more about how the masses are manipulated.
Rumours like this have an adverse effect in the newbies,but are forgotten after a while.
I ask you to read back all their past allegations and what has become true in the long run,and you'll see they score 0 in all their saying.

u 2 FU
Unregistered guest
You should inform Lyngsat that they are misinforming the fta community on n2 and n1 tp streams

LMAO they r misinforming Noobs Cuz any1 with half a brain knows Lyngsat is slow on updates check there tp/channels list all kinds of mistakes and outta date information

Bronze Member
Username: Max5wm

Post Number: 47
Half a faart just ran down my leg.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us