NO Need For Channel Lists anymore!

Bosox LK
Unregistered guest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No need for channel list anymore!

Works on all Pansat Series. Might take a few try's to get it to work.

1. Delete ALL channels on ird.

2. Go into SAT Edit and rename your Dish 110 to ECHO 110 and rename Dish 119 to ECHO 119. (the space between ECHO and 110 is important!)

3. do a BLIND scan on each sat, ECHO 110 & ECHO 119. (Takes At least 10 min per sat) NOTE: My 2700 got "hung up" during a blind scan, I stopped, deleted the partially loaded channel list, for that SAT only, re scanned to 100%, all ok.

4. When complete, push SAT button on remote, you will now have a choice you have not previously had "ECHOSTAR PACKAGE"

5. Select ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and select any channel. This will convert EPG Button to ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and your epg will match match DISH Network channels. ( provided you are pointed at 110 and 119)

After doing this, you will see there is no need to load a channel list and epg works fast on most channels, slow to come up on others.

Willards
Unregistered guest
Hey Bosox.....I have an old FTA with no epg capacity, so will this work for me ? If not, whats the best way to update every time channels are moved ? Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Jdq

Post Number: 91
Can this work on other brands

h3lt3r sk3lt3r
Unregistered guest
LK (are you the real LK? :-) Haven't seen you on here in a while) speaking of charlie channel switching, I just ran across this channel list (Superdish121-[dark0]-10-2-05-Channel List.rar) on al7bar, the author says it's echostar package ready, I have yet to try it.

Anonymous

Jdq

WHAT PART OF

"Works on all Pansat Series"

DID u miss BONEHEAD

+++++THE-KID-RULES-THIS-SIGHT+++++
Unregistered guest
-BOSOX-This is the kid....I told U LK that I
own U...Not that U are worth much, or
worth owning...because u are not!!!!!
Just to let u know that I "RULE" this
sight and dirt bags like u...U are my
kid....I have out foxed u...I have out
thought u....I'am far more greater person
then u or anyone on this sight...U must
bow and submit to my rule of authority...
I own your mind and your soul....Kneerow
stole your nick and I will have your will.

Bosox
Unregistered guest
KID...U are a kid...one whose brain has not fully developed yet...your pea brain and too much pulling your pud has caused a serious malfunction to your thought process...a serious lack of oxygen has occurred and is non reversable...sorry but U will always be a pea brain now...there is NO hope for U..U are in a world all by yourself and your imagination!...how is the institution food?

IN=YOUR-AZZ
Unregistered guest
-Will the institution food is not very good...
I can't eat it...It make me sick like U...But
the nurses that look after me are beautiful...
They come in my room every night around 2 am and
we have six...The one nurse loves to ride the
rocket...And the other loves it when I eat her
cunteeeeeeee...and at the end of the six party
Iam not hunger....Its fu@king licking good....
Its like having a Box lunch everyday...
-I do have a good imagination that came true one
night when I looked up and saw my dick in your
azz "Bosox" the fox-eeeeeeeeeeeee...

Bosox
Unregistered guest
U have a great imagination and great meds, I'm sure!...here's a Sympathy card for you!...U're beyond the "Get Well" stage..that thorazine is kicking in too I see along with the acid

AZZ-O-LK-and-HE-SHE
Unregistered guest
-BOSOX-Go fu@k yourself LK....Who the fu@k do
U thing U are....U fu@king missing link...
U and the O wife of yours....Everyone
screwed the O before U, U are one of many
azz o....I would rather fu@k a duck then
that O U call a wife....Even the kids are
not yours U stupid dick...U know it,
he-she knows it and I know it....She
wanted my dick so many times it made me
sick....I would rather have six with Mable
Leafeeeee then the O U have dirt ball.
So go fu@k yourself azz o.
And U think U are OK (He-Ha-He-Ha)

Bosox LK
Unregistered guest
Nice to see the meds are keeping U twisted up...it must be nice to be delirious and stupid all the time..Merk must be doing a good job!!

Bosox LK
Unregistered guest
If I bend over will you lick my bum sauce? Since you are on the meds it will taste better.

Bosox LK 1
Unregistered guest
imposter above post...and again someone has stole my latest nick Bosox LK...obviously the admins don't want me here!

YOuur Mother
Unregistered guest
I vote for you Boxsox LK.

THE-KID Guy
Unregistered guest
You win
I give up Boxsox LK.

the list guy
Unregistered guest
IF U want to use a channel list, Dido Smith makes the best..

Great channel lists...for both DP DishPro and legacy LNB's...located at File Share FTA area of www.dsscommunity.c om

!!DS Bundle Package - DishPro Users v1.0.zip
(size: 173.5 KB last modified: 09-30-2005 )
Dido Smith's Latest-DishPro

!!DS Bundle Package - Legacy Users v1.0.zip
(size: 174.2 KB last modified: 09-30-2005 )
Dido Smith's Latest-Legacy

The REAL LK
Unregistered guest
Bosox LK whoever you are just register a name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you keep whining about people stealing your nickname when all you have to do is register!!! No e-mail required or anything!!!!!!! Quit bichin if you are not going to at least register your name so you don't have to deal with this crap anymore. Face it, you just like the attention when you tell everyone "Thats it! Im leaving cause someone stole my name" and everyone says NNOOOOO LK please don't go!!!! If you are so smart then why wouldn't you just take care of that problem and register?????????? it's because you want the attention just admit it or fukkkkkkiinnnnnnn register your goddammmm name!!!

Bosox LK 1
Unregistered guest
Hey imposter....U should be MORE interested in Dishnet,Bev,FTA and DSS issues rather than my personal privacy wishes!...so get a life pal!...or subscribe,if U're not interested in DSS testing..

BTW...as U know,I am the original LK...so why are U using my original nick and worried about my nicks that U have stolen....I know,its cause U are a bored punk with NO DSS knowledge or interests...U just like stirring the pot and then pointing your finger at me!...just like Eddie Haskell!

Note from the Editor
Unregistered guest
FYI....
Eddie Haskell is nothing short of an operator. He's all talk and attitude--in other words, a real creep. Eddie's the kind of guy that everyone sees through, except Eddie. He's as oily in his politeness to adults as he is weaselly in his dealings with his peers. Eddie sticks like glue to popular LK, although they couldn't be more different. Fortunately for us, LK is wise to Eddie's games.

h3lt3r sk3lt3r
Unregistered guest
lol....and as the DSS community once said, "if it weren't for Eddie, who would we blame LK's faults on?" Lay off of TVLand. :-)

Bosox LK 1
Unregistered guest
I'm shocked that anyone here even heard of Eddie Haskell....U guys must be old as dirt like me or watch alot of old TV....LOL

BTW...thank you Mr Cleaver.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us