Please Help here!!!

Username: Spike627

Post Number: 1
I'm a newb I got the Pansat 2700A and I need to know how to program what software I need and also some info.is there a place where I could go or download? thx for the help

Bronze Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 99
Alex, being a noob myself I`ll give you a heads-up, read the posts. This is similar to any new endeavor the more knowledge you acquire the better off you`ll be and the more productive replies will come from specific questions. There are a multitude of posts on many different sites that will lead you step-by-step through the process, then if you have a ? I`m sure one of the experienced peeps here will help. READ!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Cryogenic

K-town, BC

Post Number: 11
i got a free FTA receiver myself, about 4 days ago, had no remote control. The remote control was the only thing i needed to post about after reading these forums. Finally the guy i got the receiver from found the remote, so the post was unfounded. However the point being. If you do read some, people will me more willing to help because the people who know the answers had to do alot of work to get those answers. For them, it doesnt seem right to just answer your question when nobody would answer yours. If life were like that, you wouldnt need a VISA. (or school) anyhow, i got my remote, turned it on, and it worked.. first try. Its really 100x easier then modding an xbox
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us