WHich receiver should I BUY

ampthrough123456
Unregistered guest
WHich receiver is the best for N2, if (when) it comes out?

MMMMMMMMM
Unregistered guest
dreambox,co*olsat,or viewsat..N2 is out now..

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 824
Dream Box always did have n2.

Anonymous

Dream Box always

thetruth
Unregistered guest
Don't buy anything unless you want true FTA and not the charlie channels. For those who are getting charlie, check out the Pirate TV channel and do the math. Charlie is allowing the access and using N1. N2 is not cracked. It's time to go legit.

ampthrough123456
Unregistered guest
What about the channels on Telstar 5? Will they be going N2 soon ,and is the encryption the same as charlie?

Tomcat
Unregistered guest
which one is the "Pirate TV channel " ??
I need to check it out before I buy.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 113
the key is "READ" before you buy!

not a lazyass
Unregistered guest
No.....Slo-hand
the purpose of these threads is for people like you (who already have read alot) tell us what is best (in your opinion) for us to do.
That's what we would really apprciate.

eager beaver
Unregistered guest
I've watched the pirate tv channel, and the person on the channel says 'if you are receiving this channel you are using a pirated receiver. Therefore you must have a modded receiver to get the channels. I doubt you can get this channel on regular dish network..

Username: Sexton8

Post Number: 5
thats right, just like dave did

MicroDC
Unregistered guest
The best receiver maybe the Dream Box, But there are much cheaper receivers out there that are getting all the Dish channels. You can get a Fortec Ultra on ebay for just over $100 with shipping included. Hard to beat that price for "free tv".

my2cents
Unregistered guest
Dreambox 500 will cost you around $200-299, but it has a SCART adapter for component output as true HD signal. Great for HDTV plasma or LCD. Other FTA receivers don't have that feature. Just s-video output at best, which's at DVD quality.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 115
and I learned by reading these posts NOT A LAZYAZZ SO I SUGGEST ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN SHOULD READ

Unregistered guest
I considering buying a Pansat 2700 receiver. Is this a good receiver for getting free TV?

B1TCH BOY
Unregistered guest
-U can buy a Mable Leaf wet dream box of his
o slaping head on my dick....
(He-Ha-He-Ha)

B1TCH BOY
Unregistered guest
-U can buy a Mable Leaf wet dream box of his
o slaping head on my dick....
(He-Ha-He-Ha)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums