SYSTEM DOWN, DON'T PANIC GOOD NEWS COMING

LK
Unregistered guest
PUT ON A HAPPY FACE, THE NEXT FIX, TOMORROW!

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 98
:-)
hopefully everyone can last that long lol,

Username: Dishuser

Post Number: 1
Crossing my fingers and lets hope for the best -

DO WE HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE ?? lol

Charlie Ergin
Unregistered guest
Excellent. Get yer JTAG cable out! LOL

Username: Poukie

Post Number: 2
thats great news

Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 9
thats not the real LK

he never rites in capitals Upload

LK
Unregistered guest
rites?

LK
Unregistered guest
i have to do it like that, so i can have your attention, and also give you the news for tomorrow
just wait.

Bronze Member
Username: Jdq

Post Number: 40
Hey LK how come you say fix for tomorrow and on your other post you dont seem sure
thanx

LK
Unregistered guest
Imposters here..this is what I really believe:

imposter LK...FTA is down!...The N2 keys which po*rn etc were on ,are now on ALL Dishnet channels..up until today,all the channels used the old N1 keys,except po*rn, some sports, and a few other channels...thats why U could get them...I said this before...This alleged N2 hack has been thought of as a Temp "work around" and NOT a real hack,...we have no way to get the N2 keys like we did the N1 keys..

no1b4me
Unregistered guest
If you got into getting the N2 alogrithm, extracting keys wouldn't be monumental... you're both imposters

Anonymous

Does anyone have the CORRECT N1 keys??

LK
Unregistered guest
no sean baratos culos.suenan como viejas welferas

maple leech
Unregistered guest
chupa uno pito
maldito imposter

Username: Cowcow

Post Number: 1
what channel still working?

Blacklist
Unregistered guest
Algorithm has been changed.....

Currently the fix is in progress Stay Tunned for more update.....
We will release as soonest we make the fix.
Regards
Blacklist

AKER
Unregistered guest
BOTTOM LINE IS THAT IF IT'S THE REAL LK OR FAKE LK WHO'S GIVES A F@CK U MOTHER F@CKERS STILL HAVE 2 WAIT SO STOP PULLIN ON LK DIC-K 4 EVERY LILL F@CKING PROBLEM WE GET U F@CKING IDIOTS JUST WAIT U MOTHER F@CKERS IF U CAN WAIT JACK OFF TILL BIN COMES OUT

demonic
Unregistered guest
dec 24 2012 watcha!!!!!

Anonymous

Dish Network: KEY 1 is Active (N1)
KEY0: AC 7D CF 36 D5 32 9B 5D
KEY1: E9 FD 53 DE B5 37 FC 44

the truth is N2 is 768 bit encryption and there's no hack yet :-( ... at least not today or tommorrow... and stop cursing around here ..idiot AKER...u know nothing...

-- Stripett

N2 is history
Unregistered guest
the truth is N2 is 768 bit encryption and there's no hack yet ... at least not today or tommorrow... and stop cursing around here ..idiot AKER...u know nothing...

-- Stripett

Wanna bet...

http://www.curious-contraptions.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5043

Bass Boater
Unregistered guest
AKER dude I love you :-)

Your my hero everytime I take a Chit i'm thinking of you
MUWAH, MUWAH, MUWAH, MUWAH, MUWAH, MUWAH!!!!!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
Cannot write a bin without the keys or access to the keys..and the coders don't have any way to get the N2 keys ....and this alogrithm story is pure BS to buy time for the coders who don't have a clue what to do now...sorry,but I believe FTA and N2 are dead in the water..Plastic is the future..

Dishnet has changed all channels to N2 keys now...previously they were N1 keys (except for po*rn, some sports and few others which were N2 keys,thats why U couldn't get them)...U could get most of the channels cause they were N1 keys,but NOT now...everything is N2 keys,which requires a dump which hasn't been done by anyone yet..

Anonymous

Thats a lot of 5hit! Rumour has it that the keys are known and that all i can say.

LK
Unregistered guest
giver
Honoured Guest Join Date: Jul 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well,so much for "coders only need emm/ecm" stuff,..they simply won't respond because they can't,..they'd be embarrased.. they can't support their products without a "magic" release.
This was said before:they have nothing and it shows,now more than ever.
Their chance is now,that keys have entered the stream and are available,but them coders "don't have emm/ecm" to begin with.
Their excuse is "they change the algo",which is also BS,only a way to "make time" while they wait for a saviour to pop up from nowhere.
Even when people know 'n2 is in the bag",and in fact have it all going,it don't seem to apply to FTA makers.
They can't support their product anymore,they'd have to pay BIG bucks for dump to do this.
And they are NOT doing it.

Post Number: 3
NEED FORTEC ULTRA CODES PLEASE,,,, THANK YOU

P0rn0 Man
Unregistered guest
Hot sexy poukie you want codes eh? How about a little loving first? Waddah say pumpkin? Codes for some loving?

Post Number: 4
FIRST THE CODES THEN THE LOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P0rn0 Man
Unregistered guest
i know you not gonna give me any loving after i give you codes? How about it?

N.F.L.D
Unregistered guest
What a bunch of punks, we are looking to get
n2 working again and you are acting like punks,
grow up.

Bronze Member
Username: Dallas4lr

Post Number: 11
Anyone try these keys

Dish Network: KEY 1 is Active (N1)
KEY0: AC 7D CF 36 D5 32 9B 5D
KEY1: E9 FD 53 DE B5 37 FC 44

Do they work!!!!!

one_guy
Unregistered guest
all the fixes are out guys

Anonymous

Do they all work?

Anonymous

what are the coo*lsat fix?

N.F.L.D
Unregistered guest
I was talking to someone and they told me that there is no keys for n2, but a bin#. From what
I understand what we need is a n2 autoroll!!!
And he stold me that he didn't known of one!!!
How right he is I don't known?????????
Also why are u people posting n1 keys????????
whats the point????????

Loser King
Unregistered guest
Why does LK continue to post BS about the future of FTA receivers? He has been proven wrong each time he posts a message.

He posted the following: "Dishnet has changed all channels to N2 keys now...previously they were N1 keys (except for po*rn, some sports and few others which were N2 keys,thats why U couldn't get them)...U could get most of the channels cause they were N1 keys,but NOT now...everything is N2 keys,which requires a dump which hasn't been done by anyone yet.."

I hate to break it to you Loser King (LK), but the coders must be doing something right. I'm watching everything again, including p*rn. Is there a site where only people who know what they're talking about are permitted to post in the forums?

B1TCHBOY
Unregistered guest
If thats the case then u won't be permitted to
post u fu@ker. Kizz me azz.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us