Future-Fta& Hashhu

Anonymous

Blacklists site Future-Fta has been unavaliable for hours now, isnt that strange? Hashhu also down, another sit he visits.

Cowards Cowards
Unregistered guest
See no evil Speak no evil Hear no Evil..

So much for you can run but you can't hide

sam999
Unregistered guest
http://www.dssmex.com/foros/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=20

sam999
Unregistered guest
site for downloads.....http://www.dssmex.com/foros/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=20

Where is LK
Unregistered guest
Whats even funnier for days I told LK that Both Blacklist and TDG where nuthin but scamming leisure-suit-larrys Yet he kept standing up for them.. now they all hiding sumwhere...

Unregistered guest
MAPLE LEECH...........

LETS SEE WHO HAS THE LAST LAUGH ............

YOU BITTER WH0RE

MAPLE LEECH
Unregistered guest
MAPLE LEECH...........

LETS SEE WHO HAS THE LAST LAUGH ............

YOU BITTER WH0RE

Oh I love the Smell of Napalm in the Morning

LARRY THE LEECH
Unregistered guest
-LK-Is gone to the bank to get all his money
for leading u fools to burn up your receivers
He is also buying mother o a car, house and
going away for two week to spend all that
money.

Anonymous

HashHU still seems to be down...
I have used HashHU for about a yr - without spending anything and always having good luck...

This was all with Atmega Dish stuff...
So I'm not convinced HashHU is scam or anything...

Wonder if they got hacked?

Hostage takeover
Unregistered guest
TDG IS OWNER OR PART OWNER OF HashHU it was not hacked he took his money and RAN like the Coward Blacklist

Anonymous

Makes no sense... If N2 / P4 hacks are coming down the pipe - there should be much more to be made...

Anonymous

Blacklist is sending out emails :
We apologize at future-FTA due to the fact that we have several thousand users that join our site on a everday bases the server goes into overload and therefore causes downtime. There is a temporary site set up for users to download fixes www.gat-s.biz This is our sister site please feel free to use this site until the Future-FTA site comes back up. Thank you all for your patience BlackList Zeroc00l and Mr-Leaker.

Hashhu is still down. Isnt it funny how TDG and BL are buddies and both their sites are down after this fiasco!!

LK
Unregistered guest
Larry Leech...I am right here and U are a jerk!..end of conversation!...no need to defend myself, I did nothing wrong and am not vested in any products for any financial gains..

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 72
Ya know where would most people that use FTA be if it were not for Blacklist and his up to date info.
When N2 hit on 83105 everyone and their brother was begging for help and a quick fix. I ask you WHO stood up and got the fixes out there? Blacklist was one of the first if not the First!
Up until the 2500A problem arose did anyone know that there were Bogus Pansats out there? did anyone care? then along comes a fix for the 2500 and all he*ll broke loose. Now he has a fix for that!!
People remember why you have FTA and be happy that there are people like Blacklist there to give you what you want! I ask you, Could you have come up with the codes? ask yourself that the next time you knock Blacklist!
When I was new at this , it was his programs and info that made what I have possible! I bought a Pansat 2700A just because I thought at the time that it was the newest and best set available, I was upset that a newer model came out a few days later, but I'm happy with the 2700A and found it to be very reliable. I am not promoting Pansat I'm just telling you that when I was new and knew nothing I scanned websites and found that that was the way to go that I wanted to spend, I have not been into FTA long,(since 6-05) and was scared to death when I finally purchased my pansat that I was just throwing money away, was I wrong I came across websites that gave me all the info I needed to set up my set and although I had some dish issues I finally with the help of people here at this site like LK and others got past the problems.
We are a community of people who enjoy FTA and we need to stick together not bash each other and come down on someone like BL who steps up to the plate everytime it's needed.
Remember before 8-31 everyone was saying it would be a long time before a fix came along, well was that wrong , almost at once the fix was there, thanks to people like Blacklist.
Yeah I know people will start bashing me for sticking up for BL and Lk and others but where would I be without there help ask yourself that question "WHERE WOULD I BE WITHOUT PEOPLE LIKE LK AND BL"
I've said my piece for now,
Thank you BL, LK, and many others

Anonymous

Well slo hand2 his file burnt up authentic Pansat2500's. They were older ones with slower processers. So faithful peeps took his word and brought his product then had it destroyed, so they will buy more. If it was an"accident" fine but make amends, where is the "messiah" now?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
Have you never made a mistake? an error in calculating? what ever.
I ask again where would you be without people like BL? Are you able to write code?
BL make's no claim that guarantee's anything! you use the info at your own risk! Right?
I'm sure BL felt bad that something went wrong with the code for the 2500 but remember it was people who kept pushing for the codes, " when will there be a fix for the 2500?" so a quick first draft came out like anything new it can have bugs and it did, perhaps if he had not wanted to satisfy everyone so quickly the bug would not have been there.
Remember also people paid NOTHING for the codes which surprised me but the codes were published FOR FREE!
I see where there is a fix for the 2500's that have been hurt, I don't know if it works or not but it's a shot RIGHT?

Dude Slo_hand2
Unregistered guest
Dude u need 2 read a lot more BlackList is no coder.. He's like tdg nuthin but a little middle man who passes the bins on..
I have been in this sat stuff for over 15 yrs have a closet full of 018 boards 2 prove it U really need 2 wake up and smell the coffee spend less time reading crap on this site and search the netinter for the truth.. 4 months is nuthin u been sucked into the Blacklist Black Hole
climb out son before it's 2 late..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
I concede to you Yes I am new at all of this but I can only say that the info I have gotten from people here and other sites has been a great help in my quest for knowledge on FTA,and BL and LK and others have been my guide. Will you step up to the plate with your registered name rather then a "Unregistered" one and help people.

Dr. Xerox
Unregistered guest
then a "Unregistered" one and help people.

I do help a lot of times just depends on if I got laid the night b4 good mood bad mood hence the many names Good cop Bad Cop

I don't play by the rules I make them :-)

dude love
Unregistered guest
WHAT LOOSERS posted about himself......hahaha
Lk dr love ect ect real truth applebee sorceror
pitboss ect ect

Anonymous

Where is BL now? The bomb was targeted for clones and was known it may affect some real 2500 but he posted it anyway. BL and his site are bye-bye, and by the way BL is no coder, just a middleman looking for kick backs. Yes peeps do make mistakes, but the real men stand by to correct them.

nasty SCANK
Unregistered guest
SAVE YOUR MONEY FTA"S ARE DONE
L:K"S here to help U to make money off U for there scamming bs not working scripts that F#CK up your ird. Wait
wait
please

Username: Fcukblklist

Post Number: 1
seems like hashhu is updating their database, but its sure taking a long as time to do it

WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF-LK
Unregistered guest
LK-Is a Leech, and a blood s_u_c-king one at
that. U would sell anyone or anything 4 a buck
f_u_c_k stick.lol. Its because of u LK that all
those receivers were made into french frys.
U set the people up Maple Leaf told me so.
Also Mable leaf told me that U LK was using
nicks like BIRD-LARRY-MC-FIREFLY-and many others.

its up
Unregistered guest
Save your money and dont waste on these FTA crap
will be down by end of month charlie is stepping things up and fta's will be NO MORE
sorry for bad news but LK and otheres dont tell U that as there obviously in bed with the FTA DEALERS

Wait for something else othere than FTA
there FINISHED

more and more channels will be cut just like p0rn so get used to it

f-off its up
Unregistered guest
First off FTA will be around for many years what 80% of u girlie boys don't understand is Stealing DishN is not FTA There r hundreds of free 2 air channels on them birds get urselfs a 3 foot dish and a motor and u can watch stuff that DN doesn't even have..Get urself a bud and u can open up couple more hundred channels.. so no matter what DN does the true hobbyist will always have TV and u goddamn leaches will meet ur maker..

oh by the way I have 4 p0rn channels without DN so piss off..

Ipex
Unregistered guest
What FTA is all ABout

http://www.l yngsat.com/freetv/United-States.html

remove the space

Poweroff
Unregistered guest
My receiver does not turn on again after I install the latest file, Can anyone help?

Power_off-forever
Unregistered guest
Poweroff, your receiver is DEAD you dumbFU@K, games OVER!!!! now go and cry BL a river

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 21
LK I understand that you defended Blacklist, but even you must concede that he shot himself in the foot this time. That is not what got me upset, after all, I can just buy another FTA. What got me upset is that he will not admit that he made a mistake and still insists that his bin only killed clones, when I have proof that is not so. Now he wants to pretend that this never happened and give no kind of fix for this (if there is one). The reason their sites are down is simple, they are waiting for all of this to blow over. They know that if their sites were up they would be inundated with complaints, and that would be disastrous for their reps, and bottom line, money.
In LK's defense everything from what I have read so far he does try to genuinly help other people in this forum. But please LK register your nick already so other people would stop using it.

pujavi doo
Unregistered guest
LK wont register his nick cus he a wise man.
he used to be KL (key largo) but some dude (kneeegrow) stole his nick so he changed it to LK (largo key)

Dead Hostage
Unregistered guest
Poweroff
Unregistered guest

Do a search for jtag dude it's recovered many dead boxes..

Anonymous

HashHU claims to be coming back online. Over the last few days I have seen the Apache Web Server setup page... They relate they are updating site to handle thousands...

Hmmmm... Why would they need to handle thousands?

simpleMan
Unregistered guest
Take the money and run? What? If any one of you bashing peeps have found a way to get free money please tell, or at least sell the idea.So from what I read, BL & TDG are "plants" or " middlemen". For what reason? To kill the clones? Please. Does that even come close to making sense? That must be the reason for the real Pansats going down. A mistake was made. Trust me I have no intrest what so ever in either one these pepole, I just can't belive how this stuff is going around. Your just pissed because you were using a piece of equipment for something it was not intened for and it broke. GO FIGURE. Why is it that the low end stuff is going down and any "Better product" is not. Make the cheap even cheaper,make a knock off. Talk about take the money and run,your blaming the wrong dudes. Call the company you bought your unit from, oh right, IT doesn't even have a name on it.As far as having to JTAG your unit, you dont have to do that. You hust haven't read enough. Do a little homework before you start bashing.As for the software that has been released for the better units, they work flawless.

Bronze Member
Username: Human

Post Number: 37
theres a new bin 281 for fortec ultra wide open ladies & gent
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us