Clone card to pansat

Username: Elcreative

Post Number: 1
If I created a bin from a working dish card could I then copy that bin info to the pansat and have it work?

Post Number: 2
Anybody know? I have a card that has a wide open Nagra2 code on it but can't figure out how I can use it since the receiver from dish needs to be plugged into a phone line.

Post Number: 3
Anybody, Id be willing to share the code...

LK
Unregistered guest
How do U know that U have a "wide open" Nagra2 card?...and what do U mean "I don't know how to use it"...U put it in a dishnet receiver and watch TV...and no need to EVER plug a phone line into any receiver..the phone line has nothing to do with satellite signals

and U want to share the "code" but don't know how to use a card or a receiver...or anything about phone lines and receivers..U need to stop your BS!

Anonymous

LK, Would you please tell me where to get to get the latest autoroll bin for Pantec Ultra.. Also need instruction how to install it.. Thanx

LK
Unregistered guest
For an definent answer...........I had a Pantec as my first unit, I had the original unit which is called a Pantec MS (discontinued), this one was not preflashed as a Pansat and required WINDOWS XP. After that unit and after it was discovered 237 didn't work on it, another was released that was identical, the only difference is the resistor was added to it, so you would only know if you opened it up, this was also discontinued within less than 2 weeks. Next they started marking the units that had the mod done to it along with a switch in the back to convert to Pansat or Fortec, this was called the Pantec MS 2500 PF, this one had pansat firmware on it already, it has since been discontinued though had a 4 month run. Now we are on to the Pantec MX, this unit was manufactured by divitone in China and was prone to problems with low voltage output and Jtagging, but still had the pansat firmware. And finally, lastly, the Pantec Ultra (some still call it the MX because it is in the same case, so I decided to aswell). The Pantec Ultra (MX ULTRA) has been bullet proof since it's release, and they finally got something right, it performs exactly the same as the Pansat and works with all the Pansat flashes. This unit does not give low voltage like the divitone one (I'm not sure who makes these units for Multistar), and this unit has never had to be Jtagged. This is the last Pantec standing in the 5 various units that shared the Pantec name.

Go to www.dss-newbie.net and download the latest Pansat autoroll flash and STB updater...many times the STB (receiver) updater is included with the .zip pansat bin/flash..or any reputable site has these pansat files and updaters..

Anonymous

Great LK!!! Again thanx a lot for the info..

Post Number: 4
I know that I can use a dishnet reciever for that but I was wanting to use the pansat as another receiver in my house. I did'nt know if there was a way to use the code that is on the card to do so or not.

Post Number: 5
The problem I was having before was that I was using someone else's DISH 311 receiver and it already had the code integrated and that is what I did not know. I got the 301 and voila, wide open access. But can I program the pansat to use the code that is on my card?

Unregistered guest
HI.
Complete noob here to this entire genre. This is what i have gathered so far, get a dish, pansat 2700a or 3500 system and somehow firmware flash it to get dishnet channels.. am i right so far? any website that will just explain to me, in one swoop how to use a pansat sytem to get fta and dishnet stuff? I am looking into buying a universal package from http://www.gosatellite.net/pansat_3500s_1590_ctg.htm which one should i get, there is universal package and then there is T5 wave frontier dish.
any help would be appreciated.
thanks.

sol
Unregistered guest
RanJha, here is a website for documentations how to set it up.

ftacentral.c*m

click on pansat and there you go, that's how i got mine working.

Unregistered guest
HI.
Complete noob here to this entire genre. This is what i have gathered so far, get a dish, pansat 2700a or 3500 system and somehow firmware flash it to get dishnet channels.. am i right so far? any website that will just explain to me, in one swoop how to use a pansat sytem to get fta and dishnet stuff? I am looking into buying a universal package from http://www.gosatellite.net/pansat_3500s_1590_ctg.htm which one should i get, there is universal package and then there is T5 wave frontier dish.
any help would be appreciated. email me @ pahuja1@yahoo.com
thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us