P4 or p5 hack

Username: Shawn_selig

Nova SCotia ... Canada

Post Number: 1
hello people.... i'm looking for a p4 or p5 directv hack for free..... anybody now where i can find one? only post if you know where i can find one thanks, a award will be given to the person who can tell me where i can find or get it free.

Nova SCotia ... Canada

Post Number: 2
and also if anyone knows where i can find a p82 card and fix?

Anonymous

www.Privatesoftware.com has a p4 / p5 fix according to their members forum

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 127
Anonymous have you seen or confirm the p4/5 fix

LK
Unregistered guest
U have just been reported to www.satscam.com ...RCMP will be next!

Anonymous

yes colin it is not wide open you require a basic subscription and it opens all channels
see for yourself
www.privatesoftware.com/members/index.php

LK
Unregistered guest
Its the old no 745 wafer board with camID autoroll theory...it doesn't work with the P5 card!...channels drop,tiers expire within 55 days..and PPV's go x732 cause no phone...SCAM

its also the upgrade sub,insert wafer board,downgrade back to basic sub trick ONLINE..U acn't keep doing this every other month,DTV is NOT that stupid!...not even sure if the "downgrade package" feature is still available online...DTV got smart months ago when people did that to delete PPV purchases and removing their cards,AFTER ordering ONLINE with cards in receiver..

Who_needs_a_hack
Unregistered guest
Order-cancel still works, however, so will a few 240 hour upgraded TIVOs receivers which you set to record continuously eveytime they have a "free preview weekend". Last free preview weekend, I recorded about 200 movies on 3 upgraded TIVOs. Don't need a hack, I still have a bunch of movies from the 10/15/04 preview weekend that I haven't watched yet.

NRI905
Unregistered guest
Hey Early Birds Satellite Co. - I live in TO. Everyone here at work says No-Way that there is a hack for P4/5. If I come to your place - will you first show me that it works b4 I pay u. What guarantee will u give me that it'll keep working. What would u charge to program my P4 card.

LK
Unregistered guest
The order/cancel feature for PPV's is NOT available for many months now...The cancel button was removed by DTV,when they got wind of this online trick..

Maybe the upgrade,then downgrade change package feature is still working,but again U can't do this every month or so when the tiers expire or are wiped ..

BTW...this place does NOT program your card...they should just sell U a no745wafer board akak DTV digital circuit board..I beleive this product to be useless..

DTV circuit board

Please read about this very interesting product:

The Premier Board- Finally a solution for your Directv system!!!

The Premier Board is a circuit board that will allow you to watch the premier channels on Directv... plus more.... while only having a basic subscription!! How it works is you get a basic subscription on your P4/P5 card. Once your account is set up, you will need to have online access to your DTV account. With just the P4/P5 card in the receiver you go online, log into your DTV account, and add the premier channels like HBO, Showtime, etc, plus any sports packages you want, even Playb*oy . With online access to your DTV account, the changes, addtions or deletions of programming is almost instant. So next you wait for the upgraded channels to appear on your TV. Once that happens, insert your P4/P5 in the board (it just slides in), then insert them together in your receiver. Leave the board and access card in the receiver for 10 minutes (after you upgrade your account). Then go back online, remove all the programming except for the basic subscription. All your channels will remain on while you are only billed for a basic subscription!! You can also get PPV like an old activation scripts in the past, but you CANNOT plug in the phone line.

So in review, you get a basic subscription, order addtional programming online, wait for the programming to come on, insert your P4/P5 card in the receiver, then after 10 minutes, cancel your addtional programming. The board and inserted access card will maintain the programming while you only pay for a basic subscription. You are not billed for the additional programming because it was only on for 10 minutes.
Another feature is the board has an automatic updater. If you lose the programming for whatever reason, just flip the entire board over with the card already inserted for 5 minutes, flip it back to viewing mode and within a few minutes, ALL the programming comes back on.
The Premier board has been in testing mode for over 6 months and has only needed updating 2 times. It cannot be taken down or zapped because the board is in the receiver and not the card. It will update any changes done to the card, through the board

NRI905
Unregistered guest
Sounds cool LK - do you think something similar would work for BEV?

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
OK early Bird is a auto parts store not a sat house. Scam, Scam,scam. No 745 I know has been out for a lomg time. So there is still no solution for p4/p5 probily never will. But the nagra 2 solution is from what I hear is being tested on a FTA 2300a from what Blacklist state so I guess we will all have to wait till the nagra 1 is over and the swap is complete.

LK
Unregistered guest
anon...that premier board is a scam,U just wasted your money

Bird...U shot your mouth off and want to sell crap and make money...now its time to put up or shut up...NR1905 has made this very easy for you..

Maple..Its good to call someone out to prove their claims,especially when they are minutes from each other,and one is willing to provide proof..nothing ventured,nothing gained..

NRI905
Unregistered guest
Just logged on to see what the reply to my offer was - Bird U are a looooooser - First off, mechanics are just like doctors, everyone hates to have to visit them but we all need them. Infact alot of mechanics have had more schooling then some GPs. Secondly, I am the sales manager u looser. Why do u think I can get my car jockey to clean your piece of crap car. I know that u are full of sh1t. Thats why I'm calling u out. I knew you would never show. liar liar liar - your scam won't work here.

if you guys find a fix for the p4/p5 card or one that gets some channels then i ask that if you would please email it to me at shawnselig@gmail.com thanks, please keep me up to date, thanks, especially collin.

Anonymous

LK take his offer, you have nothing to lose! It's only KNEEGRO rattling the chains again anyway!

LK
Unregistered guest
Quiet...mail the cards to...I will be expecting them within 3 days..

439 OSS/DOLS
Attn: Paul L
Westover ARB Ma 01022

moose
Unregistered guest
if it works , I will gladly try it

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 338
Oh boy around and around we go .LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
LK I will pick up the card for you. I will also take my p4 and my p5 card for him to program for myself. I will talk to you LK later and I will give you my e-mail and when I am at work I will next day the card right to you so that you can be sure that you will get it. Early Bird I will be willing to go to you shop tomorrow and get my cards programed and if what you say it true F*CK I will pay for my cards and will bring you hundreds of customers that I have. I would be willing to talk $$$$ to show me how to program cards at a % to you and do to dealer friend in my network and real money card be made. First you have to show me the working card.

Username: Nri905

End of discussion - for now - Lets see if LK really does get the cards. Bird guy can't hack anything - he can't even write a proper sentence - he is just here posting BS to get us worked up. His job is to keep the hits up on this site (goooooole ads). You're not real - you looooser.

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
Come on Bird I will come to your shop @4 pm tomorrow June 2/05 and Iwill bring my cards. Already you are making money. I will grab the card you promised LK and fed-x it to him overnight and I will even pay the cost of that because me and LK talk all the time and he will even tell you that I am honest guy from what he know for the past few months.

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
Bird must of got plucked. Why to go LK.

probably not a scam
Unregistered guest
Holy cow, the dude wants $249.95 for a fuck1ng no-745 board. The privatesoftware.com site is probably not a scam, their just selling a $50 item to people for $250 - but I don't think that really scamming. You'd have to be dumber that a sack full of rocks to buy it, but if you do, ya get what ya deserve.

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
No fix for DTV everything else is a scam.

Canuckman
Unregistered guest
found a Directv H card inserted in a plastic green electronic board. this small rectangular board was supposed to go into the receiver. what is this board for and will it work when the new P5 card is hacked?

LK
Unregistered guest
never will work...H card or any card with that boot strap Black sunday board

MAILED
Unregistered guest
-MAILED-

Anonymous

Just a quick update - I got a tracking number for that premier board order from www.privatesoftware.com - should get it in a few days - not sent overnight - disappointing but understandable i guess - BTW LK i have a no 745 board so when this arrives I'll compare - will let you all know if it works next week sometime - I am guessing midweek when it arrives.
and its my money to 'waste' - hey someone had to try it
:D

have a good day
Unregistered guest
Colin, do i have what i say i have only
i know. am i kneegrow only i know for sure.
i do have one thing that bugs me!!!!!!!!!
it's this PR at the dealership NR905
SO CALLED SMART A SS. Just because of
him i will set on the hack for now put
i will give u another shot in a few week "ONLY"
IF nr905 is not around, just don't like this PR
at all. i thing i will go to the dealership
just to see this PR. have a good weekend U all.

Silver Member

Post Number: 344
Shut up stupid. Bird head.

Username: Nri905

Post Number: 2
I've sat this out for a couple of days now - now I've heard enough. I know for sure that Bird is a liar. I too knew that all along that it was lies - thats why I called his bluff. Chicken Man - if you aren't a liar then just put all of this hate and mistrust to bed by showing up with the proof. I'm not going to keep going on with this game. Its a waste of time - as I said before, you are just here to keep us going so that the hits (goooooole) will place more money in bank.

LK
Unregistered guest
Truer words were never spoken..

BTW...that is a good mailing address...I would have received it!

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
Bird I told you say the word and i will meet you. Your time Your place. Like i said i will bring my cards you make money we will strick a deal about programming and thats it. Money can be made by all if you have the goods.

LK
Unregistered guest
There NEVER was "the goods",only a P4/5 scam...

meet me
Unregistered guest
Colin i would love to do a deal with u.
if u could meet me at the coffee-shop at
Keel and Shippard Sunday morning around
10 o'clock would be nice..OK SEE U .

T.T. Boy
Unregistered guest
Keele & Sheppard - which corner - coffee shops on the NE and SW

Silver Member

Post Number: 359
The only hack for DTV is card sharing or subs. And that was a week after the HU went down. Anybody that says they have a working DTV hack is as nuts as the rest of you. But you know what they say..."A fool and their money are soon parted". LMAO

Freetv49
Unregistered guest
LISTEN !!!!!

WHEN AND IF THE HACK BECOMES AVAILIBLE IT WILL BE WIDESPREAD. Dont believe some scammer that says he has the secret hack that nobody else knows about. I have doubts that an affordable hack will make its way to novice card programmers since the HU went down in april of 2004 and still no hack for the p4-p5. Whenever a real hack is confirmed by people I trust then i will post such information on my website which some of you know "freetv49". When a real hack is posted im sure members of my site who also post here at times will let it be known which sites are legit. Until that time, share Dave with family and friends and wait till a real hack comes along.

Anonymous

got it - working four days now
paying for basic sub i get full premier package plus playb*y plus sports pak plus soccer packages and locals pak
www.privatesoftware.com/premiertest.htm

BJ AND THE BEAR
Unregistered guest
LK , Largo key = known scammer

all beware!!!!

all beware!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
Look at all this BS. Will not sell open p4 card to LK Maple Leaf or myself that the best Laugh here Yet. For 1 we are not that stupid to fall for this BS. This site is full of scammers PEOPLE BEWARE!!!!!. I myself LK Maple Leaf are not selling anything just helping people and raiseing the Bar so to speak to educate the free tvers. I know for a fact that if there was any sort of Real full blown hack guys like LK Maple Leaf and Myself would have it for testing long before any of you F*UCKER would even know what it smelt like.

freetv49
Unregistered guest
"got it - working four days now
paying for basic sub i get full premier package plus playb*y plus sports pak plus soccer packages and locals pak"

I dont get it. Why pay dave 250 bucks for a device that allows you to get premuim package while paying for basic when you can do it yourself for free by sharing service with friends and splitting one premuim package bill which if enough friends are involved can lower each persons share to at or below cost of basic plus you dont have some stupid gadget that might stop working.

Freind #1 gets dave setup at his house and orders 4 additional cards. Friend #1 activates all the cards at his house(to the top package) using boxes supplied by friends, 3,4,5,6. After activation, friends 3,4,5,6 take their boxes home and enjoy tv. When friend #1 receives his bill for 136.00 each month (movie channels,plybooooy, plus 5.00 each for the extra boxes) he simply tells his friends 136/5 = Each friend owes 27 bucks..Dave cant tell the boxes are not all at one house and each member doesnt have to worry about their box going down. All ppv must be oprdered online using friend #1 username and password, but an added bonus is that even if only one member has decided to order a movie, it will be shown on all of the boxes. Its the same story for sports pakages.

No go check Dave's site and see what you get for 27 bucks. That wont even get you basic since basic is 29.99 PLUS TAX.

Unregistered guest
I HAVE P4 CARD AND ONE DIRECT TV EQUIPMENT. IS POSIBLE SEE NOW?.

I HAVE TARJET NEXUSTV FOR SEE TV IN A COMPUTER. ARE THERE AUTO ROLL FOR THIS SYSTEM.?

PLEASE HELP ME.

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
DTV IS DEAD.

SORRY BOYS
Unregistered guest
-Sorry boys 4 not giving U
the p4 card that is open working.
We add a fire and they all got
burned up "SORRY".
Please give me your address and
phone # and we will get to U all
A.S.A.P. or E-mail add THANK YOU

LK
Unregistered guest
freetv49...Dave is NOT selling this BS scam device!...but U are correct about sharing a legit premium DTV sub..

I dont get it. Why pay dave 250 bucks for a device that allows you to get premuim package

Anonymous

-LK, I thought U died yesterday. Did U
come back from the dead?
-Did this christian who said he could
raise the dead! Raise U up? Or is this
another one of your fukcing "LIE TRICKS
AGAIN". U also said that U were leaving
for good, all I can say about that is
"BYE". U are no great lost to the threads
here, U and your retarded gang. "PLEASE
FU*CK OFF we don't need U or even want U
All U do is CRY & CRY & CRY & CRY".

-If I was near U I would give U such a
slap that U wouldn't talk for 2 week.

-All U do most of the time is lie about this
and that and U get your azzo friends like Colin,
Bill, NR1905 & the uselees pile of crap Maple
Leaf just to pump the people on the threads
U CO*CK SU*CK*ER.
-Just go away "KNEEGROW RULES".
We the people have already voted U off
Now its time that Ecoustics fire your
azz.
-Don't forget U think U are the all knowing
everything, all seeing eye everything.
If U like I will bend over for U and your
friends and U all can kizz my third EYE.
"SO FU*CK OF, STOP talking about it and GO".
No one is stoping U and no one gives a fu*ck
about u .

Anonymous

i bought a p5 card in a reciever last december still working i have so many key changes in fta reciever that it has became anoing the person that sold me the card will not sell me another don't know how it is working but it is if anyone is having better luck than me on the fta plzz let me know have no ppv on the dtv

Anonymous

lol and what if a friend doesn't pay?
this way i get all premier, playb*y, local pak, sports pak, soccer pak and i pay 30 bucks a month and never have to chase down the dough

i have never heard of sub sharing not blowing up in the subbers face
:D

Anonymous

4 LK and him only
Unregistered guest
lk are u saying the premier board from private
software.com is the answer for now!
If u had no other way would u buy one!
Do u thing that it is worth 250:00 u.s.!
Or lk is this another SCAM?
I live in Canada Ont. Where can I get a sub
to make the board work if it really does?

just trying to help
Unregistered guest
"lol and what if a friend doesn't pay?
this way i get all premier, playb*y, local pak, sports pak, soccer pak and i pay 30 bucks a month and never have to chase down the dough"

"i have never heard of sub sharing not blowing up in the subbers face
:D"

Its very simple. You only let good friends you trust into the program. Anyone that might even remotely have a chance of giving you crap about paying wont be included in the group in the first place. You dont share service with just anyone ya know. Gotta be people you know wont try to screw you. such as family members and really good friends. I know of people who demand new members setup monthly bank transfers so they wont have to chase the $$$. The bottom line is never let anyone join the group if you have no way to make them pay or get the card back. We all have friends we would trust with our kids and then we have friends we wouldnt let walk our dogs...Dont let the "not good enough for dogs" type friends into the group.

Family Members with one or two of your best friends is the best makeup of a sharing sub group.

just trying to help
Unregistered guest
The subber runs into problems when the neighbor of a friend in the group wants to join...Then you get into allowing a person you trust to vouch for someone you dont even know..Thats something to stay away from.

just trying to help
Unregistered guest
Just as another poster said above. You and four friends could have the premuim package and the plyby channel, plus DVR and split a bill of 136 between the five members each members share going up if and when you decide to split certain sports packages. Thats not a bad deal considering you never have to worry about the card getting hit or a "premuim board" going down or whatever.

debandmike
Unregistered guest
glad you willing to help i get the keys for bev but i don't know what satt it is or if i evenwant to messwith it

Username: Twobyfour

i just registered here today hoping to learn a little about testing so far all ive seen is a lot of ball busting .to whom it may concern this site sucs.i will not be back and i will inform any and alljust how stupid this site is.gone forever.!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

It will be 3 weeks monday I have the Premier board running
works great

Anonymous

Does anyone know if PrivateSoftware.com is legit? They advertise that they have the Direct TV hack (P4/P5 Sollution) with a Premier Board for 249.99. I see no evidence that they are scammers by SATSCAMS. Does anyone know if this is for real? Thank you!

Anonymous

Is PrivateSoftware.com Legit? SATSCAMS does not list them as scammers. Are they for real with their Premier Board for $249.99. Thank you!

DON'T GIVE YOUR MONEY AWAY
Unregistered guest
it's a bunch of "BULL" this board does work
but U don't get PPV movies or SPORT EVENTS
without paying. U have to pay a fee every mounth
to direct.tv keeping basic service. If this board
should "FAIL" U then have a board that is worth
50:00 dollars. Is it worth the chance? I don't
think so. U are paying 4 times more then its worth! People can say anything, at this point
its a money grab. To much BULL at this point
to keep the board working! (Do U want a board that doesn't have PPV or SPORTS whats the point.
Better U oder from cable company 4 now. Wait and
see whats the future holds. Don't part with your
money so fast. "SCAM-SCAM-SCAM".

gizmo
Unregistered guest
Testing is being done at dss-newbies and hashu on this board. Board was just recently received about a week ago.It basically is a no 745 board,BUT allegedly you can turn it over and it will magically upgrade the tiers when they expire in about 60 days. Preliminary results..

won't fit in many receivers, the board is physically too big for many receivers but does fit in the RCA 420 and some Philips,but not the Hughes E2,Gaebo or newer Hughes.

No PPV wipes with board..

Does allow for upgrade to platinum package using DTV online upgrade feature. Place your sub in board,go online to your DTV account, upgrade your basic sub to platinum,wait make sure it upgrades,then go back online and downgrade package back to the basic.

Big test is when the tiers expire after about 60 days.If the flip over and magically update the tiers feature doesn't work,then this board is basically useless.It would then just be a typical $50 no 745 board,which is no good when the tiesr expire.You cannot keep going online every 60 days and upgrading your package without sending up the RED FLAG to Dave.DTV will be on you like stink on crap.

Do not even consider buying this board until all the test results are done which will take at least another 6 weeks.
................................................................................ ......................
c/p

Preliminary Review of the Premier Board
As I'm sure most of our members remember, there has been a recent stir of rumors about a product called the Premier Board. This board is supposed to be a workaround of sorts for watching DirecTV once again. We have received this board and are now in the process of testing. We're happy to report that the supplier, Private Software, has delivered their product to us as promised, and now it's time to see if the product can deliver as well. We know our members are anxious to see if this board works and we wanted to go ahead and give you an preliminary report of how the testing is going thus far.

Remember, DSS-Newbies can not endorse this board at this time, as one of themajor features of the board will take a few weeks to truly test. Keep checking this review for further updates.

First Impressions

Upon open the package containing the Premier Board the first thing that strikes us is that "this is a damn big board". It is certainly not very stealth, and unless you own a DirecTV receiver that has the card slot in the back, it is going to be pretty obvious to anyone that your DirecTV system is not standard. The board itself seems to be of a high quality construction. It's not made from a hard, rigid PCB like an atmega, but rather a more flexible material similar to a Magic Card.

Will it Fit?

Before putting the board into a working receiver, we decided to test how easily the board, with inserted smart card, would go into different receiver models. We have heard of some people having problems getting the assembled board to go all the way in their receivers, and wanted to check with a few different models that we had laying around. The results were as follows:

RCA DRD420 - Fits with no problems.

RCA DRD102RW - Fits with no problems.

Hughes GAEBO - Would not go completely into the card slot / Might be able to force, but we didn't want to damage the board.

Hughes HIRD-E2 - Would not go completely into the card slot / Might be able to force, but we didn't want to damage the board.

Sony SATB55 - Card slot too small / Needs slight enlargement.

Philips DSX5540 - Fits with no problems.

Receivers that have a card slot that is too small or an irregular shape that prohibits the Premier Board from going all the way into the card slot could easily be modified to accomidate the board. The card slots can be enlarged with a dremel tool or some other method, but potential users should be aware that there is the possibility of having to modify their receivers to get the assembled board to fit. We'll add more receivers as we test them.

Setting it Up

As the distributor of this board states, you need to have online access to your DirecTV account. Setting this up is easy. On DirecTV's website you simply click on "My DirecTV", and register for online access using either your DirecTV account number or your Social Security Number. You will then receive instant access to your DirecTV account using a username and password. Following the distributor's instructions, we added Total Choice Premier, Locals, and adult channels to our account using the DirecTV website. Once we had confirmed that the channels were indeed showing on our receiver, we inserted the board and card into the receiver. We then went back online and reduced our programming to the minimum package.

Does it work?

The short answer is that, currently, we are able to watch premium, locals, and adult channels while paying only for a minimum package. But that statement doesn't necessarily tell the whole story.

The distributor states that "If for any reason you lose your added channels, the Premier board has an automatic updater that will bring back your channels! Just flip the entire Premier board over in Update mode (with the access card still inserted), wait about 10 minutes, and the upgraded channels will come back on."

Well this is really the true test of this products usefulness. This is the only feature that differentiates this product from a much less expensive No745 board. But until the tiers expire, we can't completely test the update function.

Pay Per View

Unfortunately the Premier Board does not work for PPV. As stated by the distributor, you can order PPV while your phone line is unplugged - at least until your smart card cuts you off. However this is not a feature of the Premier Board, as you can do the same thing by simply unplugging the phone line from your receiver and ordering normally. When your smart card is full, you can not watch further PPV until you plug your receiver back into the phone line and pay your bill. There is no publicly known method of wiping PPV at this time.

Other Concerns

Although the board (at least so far) delivers as promised, Team Newbies has a few concerns in the use of the board. One of the major keys to using the Premier Board successfully is reliance on the ability to add programming and then remove programming (within the same day) without being charged. Although we believe it's unlikely, If DirecTV were to see the Premier Board as a major loss of revenue, they could change this policy to deter use of devices such as this. Also, some people worry that suspicious changes to programming could be investigated by DirecTV, especially if the updater feature does not work as advertised. There also exists the possiblility that DirecTV could engineer some type of ECM could disable the Premier Board.

Overall

This is not the full compromise of the current DirecTV cards that everyone has been hoping for. It is however a step in the right direction. The updater feature is the true measure of whether this product is a viable solution for subscribers. In the next few weeks we will put the updater feature to the test. For now we advise our members to wait a couple more weeks for completed test results.

Anomymous
Unregistered guest
My tiers expire in about 44 to 45 days on my no745 board.

Anomymous
Unregistered guest
Of course, if the premier board holds the tiers, then it is a hack, because there is no reason why you couldn't cancel your subscription outright, and never have the card go down.

Username: Clint6225

Freeport, Grand Bahama Bahamas

Can any 1 let me know how reliable is the Auto roll over for Pansat. A friend told me it will damage my the
reciever. How true is this?

MiamiMatt
Unregistered guest
Dont be fooled WAIT

Anonymous

Is Gizmo for real or Scammer? Seems to know his stuff and if what he says is for real and Premier Board stays up and running with the updater feature, it's woth $250.00. You get just about everything but I admit it sucks that no sports will be included.

gizmo
Unregistered guest
The seller of this board has stated that he included a "soccer" package along with the premier package when he did this upgrade online on March 10.He states its ALL still up and running now including this "soccer" sports package.But,only time will tell while hashhu and dss-newbies test this thing out and see if the tiers expire after 30-60 days,which is when they should expire.Lets see if the "flip" of the board,updates the tiers.Thats the BIGGIE!

Also the board seller has been VERY co-operative with hashhu and dss-newbies,so thats good as well.Heck,maybe we have something here,BUT again WAIT for ALL the test results are FINAL!

Anonymous

Hey FreeTV49 guy. Trying to get on your site and can not get activization code sent back to my e-mail address and it's not going to my spam folder. Any suggestions?

freetv49
Unregistered guest
I had the same problem...I had to re-register and provide a new email to regian access to my site. Im not sure what the heck happened..

Try registering a new name and password with a new email. If that doesnt work then let me know.

Anonymous

freetv49 guy. Tried again as you suggested and it still doesn't work. What next?

Anonymous

New keys please...

Silver Member
Username: Pitbull

Post Number: 361
2) A hack for the P4 card only (not P5) is now working. We are still exploring further details and hope to have it available shortly. Read more.

Silver Member
Username: Pitbull

Post Number: 362
7/14/05: There are 2 new products in the works. The first is a Blocker Bootstrap that prevents your legally-subscribed P4 or P5 card from being updated. The second is an actual hack for P4 cards, but it has not yet been fully tested and could be turned off at any time. We are testing it extensively and should have more information very soon. Click here for details.

BiIly
Unregistered guest
ther were other posts here but they went away

LK
Unregistered guest
Yeah I had just posted that Larry's source (Hucardirect.com) was busted a long time ago by Dave and is now owned and operated by Dave (Directv)...I even posted the who is stating they were in El Selgundo CA,home of Dave...and the site is still selling P4 and P5 cards along with 3M scripts and 3 months of future support....and all their info is very old..

The deletion of that post (1 hour old) tells me that Ecoustics is also a Dave owned site as well..this has been rumored throughout the DSS world for a long time based upon the deletions and lack of GOOD mods to keep things in order here

Dave owns sites so they can monitor news in the DSS world and log IP's for the legal authorities..

****THE BIRD****
Unregistered guest
-What a punch of c_o_c_k s_u_c_k_e-r_s
U people at Ecoustics turned out to be...
I made a # of post about my hack for the
P5 card and U c_o_c_k_s_u_c_k_e_r_s at
Ecoustics made deletion of my post and keep
that lying azz O Larrys post up and that
"USELESS" P.R. Mable Leaf post up...F_U_C_K U
ALL...U people at Ecoustics will not let the
truth stay posted!...for what reason I don't
know except U are a punch of F_U_C_K_IN
lying dog who want to "SCAM" people...Mable
leaf was lying about a hack for the Dream box
which was nothing less then card sharing and
called it a hack...."NO F_U_C_KIN WAY" F_U_C_K
U...U azz oooooooooo know I have the hack for
the p5 and that why U took my posts of the
board..."U HAVE NO SHAME"....Ecoustics...have
Mable Leaf, Kneerow, Larry working for them
to screw us up and post nothing but "BULL
SHITSHIT POST"....Kiss my azz Dave.

p41
Unregistered guest
how about you confirm this so called p5 hack
by posting a cam with matching ZKT's if you know
what those are :-) hope ta hear from u soon

***THE BIRD****
Unregistered guest
-WHO THE F_U_C_K ARE U-Another one of Daves
azz oooo....F_U_C_K OFF stupid...Keep the
Bull up again Colin and I will walk again...

YELLO37
Unregistered guest
So my question is, can somebody email me with the truth about p4 card programming, free directv premium channels etc.. if there is something that works, I want to know. That premier board sounds like its right but there is too much confusion. email me at dujourmeanscrakk@aol.com. I WANT THE TRUTH AND I CAN DEFINITELY HANDLE IT!!!!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
TRUTH...THERE IS NO P4 OR P5 HACK...

The premier board never got fully tested because the dealer of it (privatesoftware.com) got busted over a month ago and all his products/boards and shipping lists were confiscated...so anyone who bought one,tested one or has one is keeping their mouths shut and hoping they don't get a DAVE letter or prosecuted on criminal charges..

Anonymous

i am from the carridean and want to know what is the best reciever to use down there

Anonymous

ok...is there anyway to order programming from them and not have it show up on your bill, pay it separately things like that? also, could I buy an older version box and card that already has been hacked and use it with my current setup meaning, have an older version, p3 for instance, programmed and use it with the cables to my current set up?

Anonymous

is there anyway to clone a p4 or p5?

Silver Member

Post Number: 686
Sure just do yahoo search on the net.

THE DOCTOR
Unregistered guest
-I HAVE HAD MY KNEEROW 746 BOARD NOW FOR 7 AND 1/2 WEEKS, EVERYTHING IS WORKING FINE. I GET
ALL PPV MOVIES, P-O-R-N, AND SPORTS. I LOVE MY
KNEEROW BOARD. I PAYED FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR
MY KNEEROW BOARD ITS THE BEST DEAL I EVER HAD
IN MY LIFE. I THANK U VERY MUCH MABLE LEAF FOR
SELLING ME THE KNEEROW BOARD.

THE REAL LK
Unregistered guest
-SO JUST DO YOUR YAHOO "MABLE LEAF" SEARCH. AND
U WILL FIND "USELESS".

Silver Member

Post Number: 697