P5 Cards

Username: Albert64

Post Number: 1
So whatis the deal? Are ther or are there not programs ect for the P5? Everything i read in here is counterdicting.

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 614
NO DTV EVERY AGAIN. Without a sub.

P5_Hack
Unregistered guest
Yes, we and others gotta P5 hacks. You just can't get it free anymore. All you need is $400 or %500, and access to a Western Union office.

DTV p5 hack
Unregistered guest
DTV p5 hack is out there the question is who would release it publicly since DTV has a strong stance against anyone who try to hack their system.

N2 rules
Unregistered guest
Who cares about p5 cards boys the fix is at www.dsstoys.com there programming wide open cards as we speek for n2 yellow cards.bout time
free tv again

Unregistered guest
N2 fix its just a clone yellow card and it wont even last b'coz DN can easly cut the sub. for that card that is why they don't give warranty for it... so shut up.. all those site want is your money..

LK
Unregistered guest
This is just another SCAM,very similiar to the P4 activation scam that sent many people to jail!

and its dsstoybox.com,not dsstoys.com U idiot!..also its dssftp.com,dssmili.com.activator2 card.com,ez123.com,and ezsatellite. tv who are all selling this SCAM!

They all want to pick your pocket while they can,in the last dying days of Nagra1 and Dishnet..

Username: Clatoo

Post Number: 1
I have some files on DISH, I would like to know WHAT kind of Card the "S00000000etc" is, also I would like to have a link to the correct procedure to burn a card..
I assume a Person Uses Nagra 4.0 and getkey, then burn the new bin file with Nagra 4.0 assuming the "VSsript" and frequency is selected correctly...
I also think having to log in to every link on this site is "BS"....
Later.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us