Lost more BEV channels today

Willy Wonka
Unregistered guest
Lost a ton of bev channels today - did anyone else experience the same thing?

chicago
Unregistered guest
willie...BEV is dead...there only a couple channels left which will,be gone this weekend...so why ask,who cares...its NOT news...its been expected and is old..go have some chocalate and switch to Dish or share a DTV sub.

Willy Wonka
Unregistered guest
Chicago - be nice. Yes, true there are only a few channels left. I know! I was simply asking if anyone else experienced this new loss of channels or was it just me (ie. maybe my keys were bad). I have dish on fta also (which will also be gone soon). No need to be rude dude. Use your own advice - go and have some chocolate - and relax.

Thill1951
Unregistered guest
I think that chicago should go lick the chocolate out of willy's azz....you 2 dumb fcukers should go get a room and settle your chocolate differences there...like we want to sit here and listen to you 2 faggoots talk about chocolate..ROTF

chicago
Unregistered guest
Willy...I wasn't being rude...I was trying to inform U of the Bev status...U took it all wrong...too sensitive dude

Kneegrow aka thill1951 here only (who I happen to know very well and is NOTHING like you)..STFU...drop dead!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us