Dreambox 7000-s

Unregistered guest
Hi all,
I've got a dreambox 7000 for sale with scart adapter, serial cable, step-up transformer.
Send an email to lolotheguru@hotmail.com if interested

i will buy
Unregistered guest
Hi
I said that i would buy your box
why didn't u e-mail me back????????

THE NEW
Unregistered guest
HI ALL
i just got a pansat 2700 what is the next step i'm completly lost! please help me

gizmo
Unregistered guest
Setting up the Pansat 2700

This will be a brief down & dirty "How to" for the 2700 with files included.

Lets get at it,
Download the attached file 2700a.zip to your PC and unzip to a folder of your choice.

Remove Pansat 2700 from box. Attach to PC via RS232C null modem cable.

From the folder you unzipped files to, start & run the application GTRom Loader v3[1].35 [pansat2700A]

Click "Bin File" and select the 2700 autoroll bin X-87BL_050315_101_api(N)_

Turn your 2700 on via rear switch. When you see the first green LED light up, Click "Download"

Wait for unit to finish flash, DO NOT INTERUPT!

When receiver reboots and displays "ON" proceed to next step of loading a channel list

NOTE; The channel list provided is working5 by Wingnutt101 for LEGACY lnbs ONLY

To load a channel list on your 2700, start & run the application Ch Editor187 (Pansat 2700A)

When Pansat Channel Editor 2700a appears, click file, open, select the channel list working5-legacy-2700

At the top of the screen click where it says "Tools" and goto "Connect to receiver' Then click "Download"

Wait till finished and unit will reboot to channel 001. Your Pansat 2700 is now flashed and a Legacy Dishnet channel list has been loaded.

Disconnect receiver from PC and install to dish & TV connections.

Enter "Menu" and goto Antenna setup and make the necessary changes of the DiSEqC settings to match your own configuration.

Exit menu and select Channel 300, The "Downloading Data" should appear on your screen, and after a few minutes (up to 10 minutes) TV should appear.

THE NEW
Unregistered guest
THANKS,gizmo i have a lot of fun for today

The new
Unregistered guest
Gizmo, i Downloaded from pansatusa.com the zip file for Pansat 2700A, but appears Pansat 2700A_050303_101_api(N) not the one you told me.Is that the right page...thanks

The new
Unregistered guest
anyway i put in the receiver, but doesn't appear chanels in the list it is blank

the new
Unregistered guest
anyone please help me, where i can get the 2700 autoroll bin X-87BL_050315_101_api(N)_

Username: Dspops

Modesto, CA USA

Post Number: 4
16 days of tweaking with my pansat 2700, my wife was about to divorce me. this morning I have full wide open channels.TAKE NOTICE I have loaded 5 different X-87 bin files. One has a virus and I will get back to you later which one it is. I'm using the 519-105 bin. be sure to load it with gtrom and not blacklist.after loading use the channel list 187 program with legacy channel list. I combined channel master 1 2 3 program with the legacy program I have a nice program guide hwen you go to "open file" just combine both. My receiver never reset, rebooted back to 001 instead it went to ON thats OK, my tp settings were erased if this happens do a blind scan or sat scan write the TP numbers down as they appear then reenter them by TP edit sometimes you have to change the last number on the mhz by one number be sur to get the horizontal and vertical correct check signal and quality level should be locked and above 78% on both once these settings are done go to epg channel comes on within 15 seconds

Modesto, CA USA

Post Number: 5
My pansat doesnt autoroll. whats the best file to download and can I load it over the existing bin thats in place? Do I still have to reload my channel master guide after I install new auto roll program or can I skip that part and the existing channel guide will still be in place?

Bronze Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 99
autoroll bin 108 or 110 is latest for pansat 2700, go to

http://www.dsscentral.nt/cgi-bin/files/category.cgi?display=form

put an "e" in the .nt, it is dssscenral.net

Modesto, CA USA

Post Number: 6
thanks tim, I have one more question.Do these FTA receivers work for internet service? do I need a seperate dish and lnb. And how do I get started?

Modesto, CA USA

Post Number: 7
does the pansat fta work for internet connection on my computer? If so where do I look for info.?

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 588
No it does not.

Anonymous

I Just purchased a Pansat 2700a from

http://www.SatelliteWiz.com

Works great! Got it in 2 days.

Unregistered guest
Where Download 2700A.zip

Modesto, CA USA

Post Number: 9
how do I hook up 2 tv's to pansat 2700? have disque 4 lnb switch but it only has one out line to receiver. will I have to watch the same shows on both tv's?

Anonymous

hey I need so my help some one tell my how to a dish 119 configuration and lnbs

Anonymous

you know all of you need to the one above this ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok and tell how to setup a 2700a the one above this is about 2700a
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us